2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

My contribution because this may be his last year coaching:

1e9789d8-9db0-11de-b3e8-001cc4c03286-image.jpg

These are T-Shirts
roll.gif
laugh.gif

big-balls-chip-play-mens_design.png

chip-hangin-womens-florescent-yellow_design.png

laugh.gif
@ That Auburn stan sbnation article. Should have been called "Top Ten guys who I'd kill in order to suck Cam Newton's ****."

Glad to see a new thread finally started, we should get some predictions going in here or make a new thread for it. Going back and looking at the predictions is always jokes
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ That Auburn stan sbnation article. Should have been called "Top Ten guys who I'd kill in order to suck Cam Newton's ****."

Glad to see a new thread finally started, we should get some predictions going in here or make a new thread for it. Going back and looking at the predictions is always jokes
laugh.gif

My benchmark of 8 was including a bowl win (I should have clarified that better in my first post).

I don't see how a 1 game improvement over last year is too outlandish (or repeating a 7 win reg season).

It is essentially the same roster as last year w/ another year of training and experience under their belt. I fully expect the offense to regress (stat wise), but the defensive improvements w/ GM calling the shots and both of our starting corners back from injury should more than makeup for that.

*shrugs*

My benchmark of 8 was including a bowl win (I should have clarified that better in my first post).

I don't see how a 1 game improvement over last year is too outlandish (or repeating a 7 win reg season).

It is essentially the same roster as last year w/ another year of training and experience under their belt. I fully expect the offense to regress (stat wise), but the defensive improvements w/ GM calling the shots and both of our starting corners back from injury should more than makeup for that.

*shrugs*

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Drae Bowles commits to Tennessee OWWOWWW we got a mini Anquan Boldin type 

pimp.gif

thats how u pop a new thread

b0435511e797482bab4b037ecd26cc99ff767c8_r.jpg

Vandy fans really thought they had a chance.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Drae Bowles commits to Tennessee OWWOWWW we got a mini Anquan Boldin type 

pimp.gif

thats how u pop a new thread

b0435511e797482bab4b037ecd26cc99ff767c8_r.jpg

Vandy fans really thought they had a chance.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

img5715aj.jpg

Not even going to lie, Seen a lot of dudes here in Texas supporting TCU lately (or the past few years)

Wayne Daniels
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

img5715aj.jpg

Not even going to lie, Seen a lot of dudes here in Texas supporting TCU lately (or the past few years)

Wayne Daniels
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom