2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Florida International about to take Miami over
pimp.gif

FIU!

ESPN has too many counter-productive incentives to lead the charge on Miami or any other school. The authority is there but so are the checks too.

ESPN has too many counter-productive incentives to lead the charge on Miami or any other school. The authority is there but so are the checks too.

Man, these Miami fans are more annoying than those Michigan fans that come in here and post stupid stuff we dont care about and then disappear when they start losing

Man, these Miami fans are more annoying than those Michigan fans that come in here and post stupid stuff we dont care about and then disappear when they start losing

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Originally Posted by zs05wc

2 years ago Gunna did the SEC thread and that joint worked. I tried it last year & it fell apart. IDK if anyone wants to do it this year.

My favorite NT moment regarding the U was when they went 5-7 & Vandy went to a bowl game
laugh.gif

Never have I seen so many people get riled up about teams they have never saw play before. Yeah they won 5 titles in the last 30 years, but you were in your pops sack for basically all of them.

2 years ago Gunna did the SEC thread and that joint worked. I tried it last year & it fell apart. IDK if anyone wants to do it this year.

My favorite NT moment regarding the U was when they went 5-7 & Vandy went to a bowl game
laugh.gif

Never have I seen so many people get riled up about teams they have never saw play before. Yeah they won 5 titles in the last 30 years, but you were in your pops sack for basically all of them.

Originally Posted by The Wizard

laugh.gif

that's what makes it funnier.  half the miami fans on here are 16-20 talking about legacy and accomplishments, and all that jazz.

dudes were 10 years old when they won their last chip!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The Wizard

laugh.gif

that's what makes it funnier.  half the miami fans on here are 16-20 talking about legacy and accomplishments, and all that jazz.

dudes were 10 years old when they won their last chip!
laugh.gif

LoL oregon has got to be thankin BasedGod for thsi Miami +$#%.

Around the horn is about to show the Cliff/Darron pullover and its barely going to blip on the national radar

LoL oregon has got to be thankin BasedGod for thsi Miami +$#%.

Around the horn is about to show the Cliff/Darron pullover and its barely going to blip on the national radar

Jakar Hamilton out for the season with a fractured ankle 
30t6p3b.gif

5am- Keith Marshall is a Dawg unless Richt and Co get shipped out 
grin.gif
 backup plan is allegedly SCU

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

LOL "We smoked it all" so is Thomas benched for LSU as well?

You don't get benched for being a passenger in a car.

Isn't this the third time Thomas has been "the passenger" in a car pulled over with weed in it? 
laugh.gif

Sounds like a supplier with a driver to me. 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

You're welcome for us overshadowing you as usual btw. 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

LOL "We smoked it all" so is Thomas benched for LSU as well?

You don't get benched for being a passenger in a car.

Isn't this the third time Thomas has been "the passenger" in a car pulled over with weed in it? 
laugh.gif

Sounds like a supplier with a driver to me. 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

You're welcome for us overshadowing you as usual btw. 
wink.gif

Jakar Hamilton out for the season with a fractured ankle 
30t6p3b.gif

5am- Keith Marshall is a Dawg unless Richt and Co get shipped out 
grin.gif
 backup plan is allegedly SCU

Back
Top Bottom