2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by The Wizard

2 years ago Gunna did the SEC thread and that joint worked. I tried it last year & it fell apart. IDK if anyone wants to do it this year.

My favorite NT moment regarding the U was when they went 5-7 & Vandy went to a bowl game
laugh.gif

Never have I seen so many people get riled up about teams they have never saw play before. Yeah they won 5 titles in the last 30 years, but you were in your pops sack for basically all of them.
that's what makes it funnier.  half the miami fans on here are 16-20 talking about legacy and accomplishments, and all that jazz.

dudes were 10 years old when they won their last chip!
laugh.gif

What does being 10, 11, 12 take away from anything?

Unless you are born n raised on Florida soil you will NEVER know how serious football is down here! Most of us know or have family who played on the FSU's the Florida's the Miami's! I remember goin to the games and being on the sideline or in the parent section watching Devin Hester run punts and talk trash, Watching Kellen Winslow lay his body out to catch a pass on 4th down to win the game vs Pitt, Standing in the rain at Doak to see my favorite player Sean Taylor lay out Rix and run a INT back with the rainbow visor.....so you can miss me with all that age talk! My passion for Football & Florida runs deep in blood and to hear people on here talk trash left and right is like a slap in the face!

Majority of the people on NT love Michael Jordan and probably 70% was 12 or younger does that take away from there memories or knowledge or what the Bulls did for basketball?

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

LOL "We smoked it all" so is Thomas benched for LSU as well?

You don't get benched for being a passenger in a car.

Isn't this the third time Thomas has been "the passenger" in a car pulled over with weed in it? 
laugh.gif

Sounds like a supplier with a driver to me. 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

You're welcome for us overshadowing you as usual btw. 
wink.gif

Wrong place at the wrong time, yet again. Poor DT.
30t6p3b.gif

And overshadowing Oregon? Most people forgot Miami existed until yesterday.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by The Wizard

2 years ago Gunna did the SEC thread and that joint worked. I tried it last year & it fell apart. IDK if anyone wants to do it this year.

My favorite NT moment regarding the U was when they went 5-7 & Vandy went to a bowl game
laugh.gif

Never have I seen so many people get riled up about teams they have never saw play before. Yeah they won 5 titles in the last 30 years, but you were in your pops sack for basically all of them.
that's what makes it funnier.  half the miami fans on here are 16-20 talking about legacy and accomplishments, and all that jazz.

dudes were 10 years old when they won their last chip!
laugh.gif

What does being 10, 11, 12 take away from anything?

Unless you are born n raised on Florida soil you will NEVER know how serious football is down here! Most of us know or have family who played on the FSU's the Florida's the Miami's! I remember goin to the games and being on the sideline or in the parent section watching Devin Hester run punts and talk trash, Watching Kellen Winslow lay his body out to catch a pass on 4th down to win the game vs Pitt, Standing in the rain at Doak to see my favorite player Sean Taylor lay out Rix and run a INT back with the rainbow visor.....so you can miss me with all that age talk! My passion for Football & Florida runs deep in blood and to hear people on here talk trash left and right is like a slap in the face!

Majority of the people on NT love Michael Jordan and probably 70% was 12 or younger does that take away from there memories or knowledge or what the Bulls did for basketball?

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

LOL "We smoked it all" so is Thomas benched for LSU as well?

You don't get benched for being a passenger in a car.

Isn't this the third time Thomas has been "the passenger" in a car pulled over with weed in it? 
laugh.gif

Sounds like a supplier with a driver to me. 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

You're welcome for us overshadowing you as usual btw. 
wink.gif

Wrong place at the wrong time, yet again. Poor DT.
30t6p3b.gif

And overshadowing Oregon? Most people forgot Miami existed until yesterday.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

I love how Florida runs football.......it would hurt me to even see rivals FSU & UF to go down also

even tho we fight and trash talk and wanna kill each other on game day.......Florida is a state that is like football heaven and we all show that respect

Only one state matters for football.

texast.jpg

I love how Florida runs football.......it would hurt me to even see rivals FSU & UF to go down also

even tho we fight and trash talk and wanna kill each other on game day.......Florida is a state that is like football heaven and we all show that respect

texast.jpg

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Man, these Miami fans are more annoying than those Michigan fans that come in here and post stupid stuff we dont care about and then disappear when they start losing
At least we don't have to cheat to lose games except for that one time we stretched for like 30 extra minutes.

Craig Roh has a respiratory infection, possibly mono.  I've been reading Jirbeel Black some had some inconsistency issues/ been in the doghouse, maybe this will give him a chance to get things worked out.  He reminds me alot of Brandon Graham.

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Man, these Miami fans are more annoying than those Michigan fans that come in here and post stupid stuff we dont care about and then disappear when they start losing
At least we don't have to cheat to lose games except for that one time we stretched for like 30 extra minutes.

Craig Roh has a respiratory infection, possibly mono.  I've been reading Jirbeel Black some had some inconsistency issues/ been in the doghouse, maybe this will give him a chance to get things worked out.  He reminds me alot of Brandon Graham.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

You right, and it ain't Texas.....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  At wrong place/wrong time.....3 times.  Poor DT indeed.  Prolly never got paid for his stash.  Anyone ever seen that Cheech and Chong vid where they get pulled over and start eating all the weed they can before the cop walks up?  This reminds me of that. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

You right, and it ain't Texas.....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  At wrong place/wrong time.....3 times.  Poor DT indeed.  Prolly never got paid for his stash.  Anyone ever seen that Cheech and Chong vid where they get pulled over and start eating all the weed they can before the cop walks up?  This reminds me of that. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  By far the best Mike gif there is.  I still remember when he used it on Memphis dude in the NBA thread, damn near shut it down that day. 
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  By far the best Mike gif there is.  I still remember when he used it on Memphis dude in the NBA thread, damn near shut it down that day. 
roll.gif

The NCAA been on this for over 5 months, what's taking them so long to decide if they gonna nuke us or not?  Are we in line or something behind Ohio St and Oregon? 
laugh.gif

because when is the last time the NCAA acted quick on this type of event?

they still have to rule on UNC. it proably wont be till this time next year when the NCAA rules on Miami

The NCAA been on this for over 5 months, what's taking them so long to decide if they gonna nuke us or not?  Are we in line or something behind Ohio St and Oregon? 
laugh.gif

because when is the last time the NCAA acted quick on this type of event?

they still have to rule on UNC. it proably wont be till this time next year when the NCAA rules on Miami

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

roll.gif

roll.gif

as much as I hate mike I must say I 
laugh.gif

as much as I hate mike I must say I 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom