2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by BlazerFan

Will college football ever become too corrupt for you?
Probably not for most people. All fans care about is winning. As far as they're concerned the NCAA is just meddling in their success.

Will college football ever become too corrupt for you?
Probably not for most people. All fans care about is winning. As far as they're concerned the NCAA is just meddling in their success.

College football isn't corrupt.

It's like any other society throughout history...when the rules, laws, and governing officials with authority are unjust.....there will be chaos and anarchy. When the rules in place don't make sense, everybody will break them.

Bomani hit the nail on the head. It's like prohibition. No matter what the government wants to do...people or going to drink and sell booze. No matter what the NCAA wants to do, players will take and boosters will give money.

The only solution is to legalize it because it will never stop. Whether it's Miami, Oregon, Bama, USC, LSU, UNC, OSU, or any other school where sports matter.

It's like any other society throughout history...when the rules, laws, and governing officials with authority are unjust.....there will be chaos and anarchy. When the rules in place don't make sense, everybody will break them.

Bomani hit the nail on the head. It's like prohibition. No matter what the government wants to do...people or going to drink and sell booze. No matter what the NCAA wants to do, players will take and boosters will give money.

The only solution is to legalize it because it will never stop. Whether it's Miami, Oregon, Bama, USC, LSU, UNC, OSU, or any other school where sports matter.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Unless you are born n raised on Florida soil you will NEVER know how serious football is down here!

I usually hate you, and your comment may be a little shallow (because believe me, some other states take it just as serious), but
pimp.gif

Unless you are born n raised on Florida soil you will NEVER know how serious football is down here!

I usually hate you, and your comment may be a little shallow (because believe me, some other states take it just as serious), but
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

People go to jail for bootlegging alcohol.... programs erase wins. Not the same at all. Secondly College Football is beyond corrupt... Jim Delaney anyone? Here is a crazy idea.. start holding programs accountable. Lastly the only solution is definitely not to legalize it all because that doesn't solve anything.

People go to jail for bootlegging alcohol.... programs erase wins. Not the same at all. Secondly College Football is beyond corrupt... Jim Delaney anyone? Here is a crazy idea.. start holding programs accountable. Lastly the only solution is definitely not to legalize it all because that doesn't solve anything.

Solve what?
You're missing the point. There's nothing to solve. 

Solve what?

Solve what?

The entire system is flawed because it is built upon money. Can't help you if you don't realize that.

Solve what?

The entire system is flawed because it is built upon money. Can't help you if you don't realize that.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by The Wizard

2 years ago Gunna did the SEC thread and that joint worked. I tried it last year & it fell apart. IDK if anyone wants to do it this year.

My favorite NT moment regarding the U was when they went 5-7 & Vandy went to a bowl game
laugh.gif

Never have I seen so many people get riled up about teams they have never saw play before. Yeah they won 5 titles in the last 30 years, but you were in your pops sack for basically all of them.
that's what makes it funnier.  half the miami fans on here are 16-20 talking about legacy and accomplishments, and all that jazz.

dudes were 10 years old when they won their last chip!
laugh.gif

What does being 10, 11, 12 take away from anything?

Unless you are born n raised on Florida soil you will NEVER know how serious football is down here! Most of us know or have family who played on the FSU's the Florida's the Miami's! I remember goin to the games and being on the sideline or in the parent section watching Devin Hester run punts and talk trash, Watching Kellen Winslow lay his body out to catch a pass on 4th down to win the game vs Pitt, Standing in the rain at Doak to see my favorite player Sean Taylor lay out Rix and run a INT back with the rainbow visor.....so you can miss me with all that age talk! My passion for Football & Florida runs deep in blood and to hear people on here talk trash left and right is like a slap in the face!

Majority of the people on NT love Michael Jordan and probably 70% was 12 or younger does that take away from there memories or knowledge or what the Bulls did for basketball?

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by The Wizard

2 years ago Gunna did the SEC thread and that joint worked. I tried it last year & it fell apart. IDK if anyone wants to do it this year.

My favorite NT moment regarding the U was when they went 5-7 & Vandy went to a bowl game
laugh.gif

Never have I seen so many people get riled up about teams they have never saw play before. Yeah they won 5 titles in the last 30 years, but you were in your pops sack for basically all of them.
that's what makes it funnier.  half the miami fans on here are 16-20 talking about legacy and accomplishments, and all that jazz.

dudes were 10 years old when they won their last chip!
laugh.gif

What does being 10, 11, 12 take away from anything?

Unless you are born n raised on Florida soil you will NEVER know how serious football is down here! Most of us know or have family who played on the FSU's the Florida's the Miami's! I remember goin to the games and being on the sideline or in the parent section watching Devin Hester run punts and talk trash, Watching Kellen Winslow lay his body out to catch a pass on 4th down to win the game vs Pitt, Standing in the rain at Doak to see my favorite player Sean Taylor lay out Rix and run a INT back with the rainbow visor.....so you can miss me with all that age talk! My passion for Football & Florida runs deep in blood and to hear people on here talk trash left and right is like a slap in the face!

Majority of the people on NT love Michael Jordan and probably 70% was 12 or younger does that take away from there memories or knowledge or what the Bulls did for basketball?

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Funny gif cant front
laugh.gif

But i couldnt help but notice your a cowboy fan hmmm..........

GOTTA LOVE THEM FLORIDIANS
pimp.gif

Solve what?

This guy...
laugh.gif

I'm not the one that needs help. It's you.

The system isn't flawed. The rules in place are what's flawed because they are unnecessary, and pointless. Can't help you if you don't realize that. 

Solve what?

This guy...
laugh.gif

I'm not the one that needs help. It's you.

The system isn't flawed. The rules in place are what's flawed because they are unnecessary, and pointless. Can't help you if you don't realize that. 

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Funny gif cant front
laugh.gif

But i couldnt help but notice your a cowboy fan hmmm..........

GOTTA LOVE THEM FLORIDIANS
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom