2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ Chester getting under these dudes skin.

* Kiffin was asked if he could give a word or two about the Miami situation "I would need more than a word or two..." and he walked away and ended the news conference.
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

* Kiffin was asked if he could give a word or two about the Miami situation "I would need more than a word or two..." and he walked away and ended the news conference.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Unless you are born n raised on Florida soil you will NEVER know how serious football is down here! Most of us know or have family who played on the FSU's the Florida's the Miami's! I remember goin to the games and being on the sideline or in the parent section watching Devin Hester run punts and talk trash, Watching Kellen Winslow lay his body out to catch a pass on 4th down to win the game vs Pitt, Standing in the rain at Doak to see my favorite player Sean Taylor lay out Rix and run a INT back with the rainbow visor.....so you can miss me with all that age talk! My passion for Football & Florida runs deep in blood and to hear people on here talk trash left and right is like a slap in the face!

Funny gif cant front
laugh.gif

But i couldnt help but notice your a cowboy fan hmmm..........

GOTTA LOVE THEM FLORIDIANS
pimp.gif

That looks like UCLA fans crying after Edgerrin James smashed them for 299 and 3 TDs back in 1998.  Bye bye National Championship.
frown.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Unless you are born n raised on Florida soil you will NEVER know how serious football is down here! Most of us know or have family who played on the FSU's the Florida's the Miami's! I remember goin to the games and being on the sideline or in the parent section watching Devin Hester run punts and talk trash, Watching Kellen Winslow lay his body out to catch a pass on 4th down to win the game vs Pitt, Standing in the rain at Doak to see my favorite player Sean Taylor lay out Rix and run a INT back with the rainbow visor.....so you can miss me with all that age talk! My passion for Football & Florida runs deep in blood and to hear people on here talk trash left and right is like a slap in the face!

Funny gif cant front
laugh.gif

But i couldnt help but notice your a cowboy fan hmmm..........

GOTTA LOVE THEM FLORIDIANS
pimp.gif

That looks like UCLA fans crying after Edgerrin James smashed them for 299 and 3 TDs back in 1998.  Bye bye National Championship.
frown.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

Originally Posted by BlazerFan

Solve what?
You're missing the point. There's nothing to solve. 

The entire system is flawed because it is built upon money. Can't help you if you don't realize that.
This guy...
laugh.gif

I'm not the one that needs help. It's you.

The system isn't flawed. The rules in place are what's flawed because they are unnecessary, and pointless. Can't help you if you don't realize that. 

The laws are pointless? Did you swim here from Cuba?

Solve what?
You're missing the point. There's nothing to solve. 

The entire system is flawed because it is built upon money. Can't help you if you don't realize that.
This guy...
laugh.gif

The system isn't flawed. The rules in place are what's flawed because they are unnecessary, and pointless. Can't help you if you don't realize that. 

This guy...
laugh.gif

I admire the U..but what's bolded up there...c'mon.....

You need rules for a system, right?  So if your rules are flawed then....

This guy...
laugh.gif

I admire the U..but what's bolded up there...c'mon.....

You need rules for a system, right?  So if your rules are flawed then....

This guy...
laugh.gif

My goodness you're a @@%$%+! idiot. And a racist too. 
What is your solution ? Tell me that. Oh that's right you don't @@%$%+! have one. 

No matter what you @@%$%+! do.....players will take money and boosters will be willing to give it. So tell me why there are rules against something that is inevitable and harms nobody? Tell me that you moron. I'll wait....

Oh that's right....there is no reason for them. They are pointless. It's perfectly legal and within the rules for any regular college student to accept money, but it's somehow morally unjust when that student also happens to play football on Saturdays? Get out of here son. It's the modern day era of prohibition. You can't ban something that's inevitable and you can't prevent players from getting paid when the entire world of college football is based upon money. Anybody who thinks differently is an idiot. So yes...the rules in place are pointless. And this isn't my opinion. It's evident by the continuous violations of the rules my numerous programs across the entire country. 

If the rules aren't pointless, then why is damn near every major program in the country breaking them? Why are Bama, Auburn, Oregon, Miami, USC, UNC, OSU, LSU, etc all being investigated for violations relating to the same damn rule? 

I'm not even going to break it down for you because quite frankly it would be a waste of key strokes on your simple-minded %!%. 

This guy...
laugh.gif

What is your solution ? Tell me that. Oh that's right you don't @@%$%+! have one. 

No matter what you @@%$%+! do.....players will take money and boosters will be willing to give it. So tell me why there are rules against something that is inevitable and harms nobody? Tell me that you moron. I'll wait....

Oh that's right....there is no reason for them. They are pointless. It's perfectly legal and within the rules for any regular college student to accept money, but it's somehow morally unjust when that student also happens to play football on Saturdays? Get out of here son. It's the modern day era of prohibition. You can't ban something that's inevitable and you can't prevent players from getting paid when the entire world of college football is based upon money. Anybody who thinks differently is an idiot. So yes...the rules in place are pointless. And this isn't my opinion. It's evident by the continuous violations of the rules my numerous programs across the entire country. 

If the rules aren't pointless, then why is damn near every major program in the country breaking them? Why are Bama, Auburn, Oregon, Miami, USC, UNC, OSU, LSU, etc all being investigated for violations relating to the same damn rule? 

I'm not even going to break it down for you because quite frankly it would be a waste of key strokes on your simple-minded %!%. 

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

"Swim over from cuba" ?

30t6p3b.gif

seriously! whats this the 60s

We might go back and forth about teams and sports but its all outta fun and competitiveness

but to make a race joke
indifferent.gif

thats on another level

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

"Swim over from cuba" ?

30t6p3b.gif

seriously! whats this the 60s

We might go back and forth about teams and sports but its all outta fun and competitiveness

but to make a race joke
indifferent.gif

thats on another level

i'm trying to figure out which The U psuedonyms belong to who... which is Trey's etc?

still mindblown at ddot lurking the thread as scarsorscabs this whole time (although he doesnt know who i am)

i'm trying to figure out which The U psuedonyms belong to who... which is Trey's etc?

still mindblown at ddot lurking the thread as scarsorscabs this whole time (although he doesnt know who i am)

This guy...
laugh.gif

I wasn't even trying to be racist. That was in reference to laws being pointless. I apologize though if you took it that way. The laws are only pointless if the NCAA doesn't enforce them. When you get into paying athletes how you do so with Title XI? Where is the line drawn for paying players? Athletes are already on scholarship and nobody is holding a gun to their head forcing them to be college athletes. Open bidding only favors the big boys of collegiate athletics who already have far too much say. I've also already stated my solution several times. The death penalty. Can you imagine a modern day scenario much worse playing out? I doubt the NCAA has brass to do it but it's being discussed for good reason. Slapping coaches with 10.1's and vacating wins and losses is comical for real program punishment.

This guy...
laugh.gif

I wasn't even trying to be racist. That was in reference to laws being pointless. I apologize though if you took it that way. The laws are only pointless if the NCAA doesn't enforce them. When you get into paying athletes how you do so with Title XI? Where is the line drawn for paying players? Athletes are already on scholarship and nobody is holding a gun to their head forcing them to be college athletes. Open bidding only favors the big boys of collegiate athletics who already have far too much say. I've also already stated my solution several times. The death penalty. Can you imagine a modern day scenario much worse playing out? I doubt the NCAA has brass to do it but it's being discussed for good reason. Slapping coaches with 10.1's and vacating wins and losses is comical for real program punishment.

Originally Posted by after h0urs

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

smokin.gif
SWAG

Kiffin is the man with his press conferences.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom