2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Jason Croom made it official.

**death Row chain**

6'4 220lb WR.

**Choppa city salute**
congrats on your new future tight end
That means Agholor or Cordarrelle Patterson is comin to the Dawg House 
5461683f29cc3f83980c25494b2708291570b6df.gif
He ain't leaving

Im hearing Bacarri Rambo is either suspended for the BSU game 
30t6p3b.gif
 or somn goin on with his academics.
Not to mention all the injuries right now....against all odds. 
pimp.gif
Not seeing this on Dawg Post... 
nerd.gif

Im hearing Bacarri Rambo is either suspended for the BSU game 
30t6p3b.gif
 or somn goin on with his academics.
Not to mention all the injuries right now....against all odds. 
pimp.gif
Not seeing this on Dawg Post... 
nerd.gif

That 5 game suspension is a little pointless, since he wouldn't play in any of them anyway. But it seems fair to me, wonder which NFL team would pick him up...

That 5 game suspension is a little pointless, since he wouldn't play in any of them anyway. But it seems fair to me, wonder which NFL team would pick him up...

Originally Posted by acidicality

Yeah I'm curios to see who picks up TP as well.. I know the Browns should a little interest.. Man that would be awkward.

Yeah I'm curios to see who picks up TP as well.. I know the Browns should a little interest.. Man that would be awkward.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Gotta feeling Buffalo will. But contender #1 is the Raiders.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Gotta feeling Buffalo will. But contender #1 is the Raiders.

Rumors of Connor Wood transferring from Texas ???

Stanford ?

Where'd you hear this? if so, It would make me a little happier about the QB situation in 2012 for the Cardinal. Five 4* QB to chose from.

Rumors of Connor Wood transferring from Texas ???

Stanford ?

Where'd you hear this? if so, It would make me a little happier about the QB situation in 2012 for the Cardinal. Five 4* QB to chose from.

I don't see TP being more than an experiment at QB. I mean can you really close your eyes and picture Terrell Pryor leading a NFL team to a Superbowl?

Kordell Stewart 2.0

Nahhh.

I don't see TP being more than an experiment at QB. I mean can you really close your eyes and picture Terrell Pryor leading a NFL team to a Superbowl?

Kordell Stewart 2.0

Nahhh.

I don't even want to know how long these next 2 weeks are going to be, awaiting the CFB kickoff.

Bout to start clearing all of my wifes "Royal Wedding" garbage off the DVR to make room for the good stuff.

I don't even want to know how long these next 2 weeks are going to be, awaiting the CFB kickoff.

Bout to start clearing all of my wifes "Royal Wedding" garbage off the DVR to make room for the good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom