2011 Concords Real or Fake, Please Help Before I Pay...

Hi NikeTalk, I am new here, but have been purchasing Jordans for a long time. Times sure are different since I was a kid, I could get Jordan sneakers without camping out from the age of 8-16 (turning 29 in Feb). Now that you can't get a pair without taking a nearly two days of work off, it is hard to come by Js these days... so I have decided now that I make a lot more money, perhaps I can deal with paying for what I really want as long as it isn't fake or outrageous. Please help me determine if these are real or fake... the pictures aren't that great, I asked for more, but he didn't give exactly what I asked for... (red flag), but they look legit! (Problem with all fakes now...) Here is the ebay item page, let me know if it doesn't work. I also included the pcitures in the thread. THANKS EVERYONE! 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jordan-11-c...vovpw4zzwfmlTlCqE1RfY%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Fake. Carbon fiber is plastic, and wasnt the CF on the 2011's in more of a square pattern?

XI insert is grey instead of concord. CF paper is grey instead of white, and the 23 is too close together

Thanks everyone for the help. I wrote the guy and explained why I believe they are fake. His response was "oh I don't know if they are fake or not, I bought them off my brother". Followed by some BS about relisting them if I don't pay. $310... I'd rather get the real deal, feel me. I got out of buying jordans after the 15s... A friend of mine has inspired me to get my collection back up. The fakes was no where near this good back then... Again thank you everyone.

LMAO:smh: yes it was me who won the auction, but I kept looking and looking and said to myself something isn't right.

1. He never mentioned that they were authentic, which we all know can mean B grade...

2. The pictures he originally used were super small. Which lead to me asking for close ups of each concord which he did not provide.

3. He said "I don't know if they real or fake" but if you don't pay in 24hrs, I have another buyer for $300.

Either way, I appreciate everyone's assistance, next time I'll make sure I come here first! BTW, I did not purchase the shoes from that seller.

Back
Top Bottom