2011 Smell Good Thread. Vol:Smellin' good for the ladies.

Took a picture when I was cleaning off my dresser.

This is most of what I am using these days. I usually pick up a few new ones around the holidays.

I went with the parfume. To me it seems like it last longer and has a more vibrant linger

Just came in here to post this.

Couple years back made the switch to perfume and compliments shot through the roof from females.... and it does seem to linger around longer which I like.

Is it worth it to buy a lot of different fragrances in the large size? I feel like it takes forever to go through them, and the stuff doesn't last forever.

Last edited:
Is it worth it to buy a lot of different fragrances in the large size? I feel like it takes forever to go through them, and the stuff doesn't last forever.

I did this and sold almost all my colognes except the few I liked best

Creed Aventus
Creed Virgin Island Water
Bond 9 New Haarlem
Clinique Happy - GOAT IMO
Gucci Pour Homme II
Chanel Allure Edition Blanche

Creed stuff is expensive. I'm glad you kept those. There was one point where I had:

Chanel Allure Homme Sport
Versace Pour Homme
Dolce & Gabbana The One
Armani Code
Burberry London

I realized that I was only using The One and Armani Code. I gave away 2 of them to friends. I still wanna get rid of the Burberry.

How is The One? I've always contemplated buying it but i see so many mixed reviews about its longevity and projection

Unforgivable still gets a lot of play and I still, to this day, have gotten nothing but compliments whenever I wear it.

Unforgivable still gets a lot of play and I still, to this day, have gotten nothing but compliments whenever I wear it.

Try to find to Multiplatinum Edition, it's a little $$ now bc they don't make it but it might be one of the best scents I've ever smelled

How is The One? I've always contemplated buying it but i see so many mixed reviews about its longevity and projection

Longevity is poor in cold weather. It lasts quite long in the summer, though. Projection is about medium. It smells great. It's not offensive and the girls approve. I'm headed to Berkeley at the moment and packed it in my bag.

Try to find to Multiplatinum Edition, it's a little $$ now bc they don't make it but it might be one of the best scents I've ever smelled

Is there a big difference between that and the original? I'm not trying to fix something that aint broken, but if its better...

I'm on these as of now.. the Issey i used during the summer  now that it's getting cold i been using the La Nuit i was on Chanel Platinum before these. trying to mess with that creed eventually but not really sure which one i should try

Just picked up OG curve. Been too long.

i still rock this occasionally too. i've just had my nose open to too many better stronger fragrances Curve seems almost too light. Zero lasting power. But I love the scent. its unfortunate. I'll still throw it on every now and then though.

I agree it's a light scent but, I think it lasts a while. I sprayed some on my neck 2 days ago and I still smell it on my jacket.

My YSL started to take on an ammonia smell on me.. I googled to try and find the cause, and it's apparent that i wear it too much.. So I'm in the market for a couple more signature smells.. Looking into some of Tom Ford's higher-end stuff and other "parfums" and not eau de toilettes

I've used most of the ones mentioned and Chanel Bleu has gotten the most widespread approval/recognition

Just copped some Spicebomb. Stuff is
pimp.gif

My small rotation
bout to check out that spice bomb i found a sampler vial on amazon, so i'm gonna just get that so i can see how it smells.. what's you're personal opinion on it is it better then the ysl ? and is it a good fall/winter cologne ?

what yall fellas using to make the home smell good. I got the YSL l'homme on deck for when I hit the streets, but what yall using in the pad?

what yall fellas using to make the home smell good. I got the YSL l'homme on deck for when I hit the streets, but what yall using in the pad?

brew coffee or boil some broken up cinnamon sticks w/ orange peels. all them air fresheners and candles simply cover up any funk, those seem to eliminate them in my place.

Back
Top Bottom