2011 Smell Good Thread. Vol:Smellin' good for the ladies.

nerd.gif
'n for a new cologne to put in the rotation. I've been using Givenchy Play for a few months.

A lot of the main name brand fragrances are garbage and offensive, synthetic smelling to me

See Gucci Guilty for example

Do any of you guys have experience with Burberry Brit? I smelled it at TJ Maxx the other day and I thought it smelled good. Might pick it up for the holiday season at that price.

L'Homme
Jean Paul
Issey
Versace The Dreamer (discontinued)
Spice Bomb
Chanel Platinum

Panty droppers.

Chanel Platinum

I get mixed reviews on that one, I had it in my collection a few times.

Last edited:
bought a sampler pack off perfumedcourt...kind of a random purchase. anyways, i liked Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille a lot, Knize Ten too, CB Black March was good too. Santal Mysore by Serge Lutens was good but there was a little too much spice going on, i think i might have liked a cleaner sandalwood better.

All the other ones in the pack were pretty bad, to me :lol:

ive heard a lot of good things about creed but i never see it around stores i wanna smell it

it's higher end, try Neiman Marcus to sample if there is one around you

if you like anything then buy from fragrancenet.com with their coupon codes

I really like Givenchy Pi. It's too similar to D&G The One, though. I don't know if I'll ever end up buying it since I already have The One.

Last edited:
Got some Creed: Green Irish Tweed, Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue, Acqua Di Gio, Cool Water (classic), and one of the most underrated fragrances of all time.. Bod- Black(have gotten more compliments on this than most anything I've ever owned except the Creed Green Irish Tweed. Lowkey :wow: )

Just found a nice deal on some Gucci Guilty, hopefully it doesn't disappoint.

Ordered an aventus sample off ebay, i'm curious. Spice bomb though is like a silencer. You can clearly tell the body language, but they're too overcome by it to say anything. But you ain't gotta worry, she's yours.

Last edited:
Vanilla French Toast...most incredible cold weather scent, believe me...panties don't just drop they disintegrate

Back
Top Bottom