2011 Smell Good Thread. Vol:Smellin' good for the ladies.

Got some Creed: Green Irish Tweed, Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue, Acqua Di Gio, Cool Water (classic), and one of the most underrated fragrances of all time.. Bod- Black(have gotten more compliments on this than most anything I've ever owned except the Creed Green Irish Tweed. Lowkey
eek.gif
)
Just found a nice deal on some Gucci Guilty, hopefully it doesn't disappoint.
Yea Bod - Black is an exact knockoff of Armani Code. Women love it.

Pour Homme II is a classic, they discontinued it to concentrate are crap like Guilty smh

I mean I was at the KOP Mall today and outside Macy's Gucci has a stand with 4 muscled up dudes with no shirts pitching Guilty on people

Now why the hell would this appeal to a straight man

Pour Homme II is a classic, they discontinued it to concentrate are crap like Guilty smh

I mean I was at the KOP Mall today and outside Macy's Gucci has a stand with 4 muscled up dudes with no shirts pitching Guilty on people

Now why the hell would this appeal to a straight man

It doesn't, it's for women Christmas shopping for men. Matter of fact, most times i'm at the men's fragrance counters there are usually more women than men.

my favorite of all time, despite all these crazy scents i have (creeds, tom fords, bonds, etc) will always jean paul gaultier. it just works with my body chemistry the absolute best. and it literally lasts forever lol.

Thinkin about picking it up for stupid cheap on fragrancenet. Is it good for everyday use? For the coming winter/spring months?

I use it in all seasons; I first bought it in 2001 from Nordstrom's in King of Prussia and haven't looked back it will be my #1 forever and chicks dig it

the best thing about it is it sticks to clothing and makes it smell great; I wore this sweatshirt that I hadn't thrown on in about 10 days and I could still smell it :smokin

Back
Top Bottom