2011 Smell Good Thread. Vol:Smellin' good for the ladies.

Read some reviews on Clinique Happy. A lot of folks said it doesn't last long. Any truth to this?

The trick with Happy is to spray it on your shirt as well, also if you dab a little water on your spot where you sprayed it after 4+ hrs it will revive the scent

But at $40 a bottle you can't beat the smell and value

Just copped Vince Camuto
smokin.gif

1 million

Top Notes: Frosted grapefruit, blood mandarin, and peppermint
Middle Notes: Rose absolute, musk, and cinnamon bark
Base Notes: Blond leather, tonka bean, and amber ketal

paris hilton for men is bomb, ******* love it. i get more copliments on that from women then anything else

Just ordered 2 samples of spice bomb i'm hearing good things about except it's projection and longevity.. been on the hunt for some new colognes so i figured id try this.. another one i wanna try is  pure malt by Thierry Mugler

Last edited:
Just ordered 2 samples of spice bomb i'm hearing good things about except it's projection and longevity.. been on the hunt for some new colognes so i figured id try this.. another one i wanna try is  pure malt by Thierry Mugler
How much and where did you cop samples?

1 Million gets real good reviews but it does give me a headache

I think I tend to shy away from the heavy designer fragrances that use a lot of synthetic ingredients bc they are usually over powering

A guy at my work used to bath in it

You guys pay for samples?

I usually would get free samples of various perfumes/colognes from Macy's while taking lunch in Pentagon City.
I usually don't but i was really curious about this cologne.  my local mall doesn't  carry it so i wanted to make sure i like it before i grab it , it runs about a bill so i didn't just want to buy it off just reviews alone so i figured id just buy a sample real quick

Last edited:
Has anyone ever tried Creed Millesime Imperial? Or L'Instant de Guerlain?

Sean John Unforgivable ripped off Millesime Imperial so if you haven't smelled MI use Unforgivable as a reference, just imagine a more complex and non-synthetic version.

Has anyone ever tried Creed Millesime Imperial? Or L'Instant de Guerlain?

Sean John Unforgivable ripped off Millesime Imperial so if you haven't smelled MI use Unforgivable as a reference, just imagine a more complex and non-synthetic version.

Cool, I'll give it a smell test next time at Macy's or Nordstrom.

Last edited:
Lied, copped One Million today. :pimp:

how does it smell?

i got some as a gift and was gonna regift it...

is it sporty or more formal?

regift if you're older then 15

crazy talk. 1 million smells great.

If you enjoy walking around smelling like a huge gaudy and synthetic ball of cotton-candy/bubblegum, then yeah, smells great :tongue:

meh ******* like cotton candy. shrugs. lol

Back
Top Bottom