2011 Smell Good Thread. Vol:Smellin' good for the ladies.

10fnea0.jpg

That's all I use.

Originally Posted by Jonbx5

can somebody link me to the cheapest place to buy that ysl cologne online

perfumania.com wait for their coupon. search yves not ysl on their site.

Originally Posted by Jonbx5

can somebody link me to the cheapest place to buy that ysl cologne online

perfumania.com wait for their coupon. search yves not ysl on their site.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Any cologne nobody knows about but smells good?

you mean not at sephora or major dept store? 
if you want, an underrated one is very sexy 2 by Victoria's secret.  try body shop too. or if you want a step above with niche away from designer colognes, try neiman marcus. they should have something for you.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Any cologne nobody knows about but smells good?

you mean not at sephora or major dept store? 
if you want, an underrated one is very sexy 2 by Victoria's secret.  try body shop too. or if you want a step above with niche away from designer colognes, try neiman marcus. they should have something for you.

if you are interested in scents, you've probably watched this. if not watch this. There are other videos on the channel if you want more.
still looking to get a flacon of Creed Silver Mountain water, pm me if interested. It will be even more affordable for you if we get the largest size and split it.

if you are interested in scents, you've probably watched this. if not watch this. There are other videos on the channel if you want more.
still looking to get a flacon of Creed Silver Mountain water, pm me if interested. It will be even more affordable for you if we get the largest size and split it.

To those who want to try Creed, BeyondtheRack has some on sale. Good prices on the 2.5oz ($150) and 4oz ($175) bottles of Himalaya. They also have a 1oz bottle of GIT for $93 along with a few bottles of Royal Water, Virgin Island Water and Tabarome.

Never purchased from them before but it functions like Gilt, so here's an invite to those who wants to check it out: INVITE LINK

To those who want to try Creed, BeyondtheRack has some on sale. Good prices on the 2.5oz ($150) and 4oz ($175) bottles of Himalaya. They also have a 1oz bottle of GIT for $93 along with a few bottles of Royal Water, Virgin Island Water and Tabarome.

Never purchased from them before but it functions like Gilt, so here's an invite to those who wants to check it out: INVITE LINK

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

Anyone know where the cheapest I can find chanel allure sport 3.4?

Appreciate it in advance

Dont think u can find this one on discount unless u take ur chances on ebay.

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

Anyone know where the cheapest I can find chanel allure sport 3.4?

Appreciate it in advance

Dont think u can find this one on discount unless u take ur chances on ebay.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

only two people in this thread are wearing this? vabigpoppa and me?
YbD45ODiv76C4dM33ZfZI28x8f021W0kl3MHKspsHtTL56FbtIIL57nZCY2ks3o51o8kHvFLyrzAyQi42FA60FFHR46m6apOeDMYlZ-Yz7axOyQ8LDp2mopG1J04u_wKdlyz5p3KeCLXkJQOIO_iYxCtK0i5ZK7r2Ws5Oa1huYo

cmon now. this is the ultimate summer scent. you won't be disappointed.

nordies has it. go.
wearin it right now, def in my top 3

Back
Top Bottom