2011 Yahoo! Fantasy Football - ***1 Spot left, DRAFT at 8PM today!!***

Starting a 12 team, cash league on Yahoo!.  $10 buy-in (paypal only). Cheap to join, yet enough to keep things competitive.

Default Yahoo! scoring except Passing TDs are 6pts instead of 4 and PPR is included.

**Live Draft begins August 28 Sunday, 5:00PM Eastern**

Roster setup are as follows: 1QB, 3WR, 2RB, 1W/R, K, DEF

Payouts are as follows:
1st - $90
2nd - $20
3rd - $10

Note: $10 buy-in will be collected prior to joining the league (password given). This is not a scam! I will refund money if there are not enough teams.  I'll also post screenshots of the paypal funds.  If anyone has a better idea let me know.
**UPDATE**
I just came across http://www.leaguesafe.com/ which is another option aside from paypal to hold the funds.

The cash is really only to keep things competitive. Otherwise if i dont get enough people to join I'll just do it without the cash!

All that are interested hit me up on G+
https://plus.google.com/116184739681084623974/posts

Yahoo! League Name: NikeTalk Challenge
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/435751

bump....

alright i have no patience. no interest in the money league so feel free to join if your going to be an ACTIVE manager

League ID: 435751
PW: racksonracks

Originally Posted by airblaster503

signed up, would have done a cash game but didn't see it before.

if this fills up quick and everyone is down for a cash game we'll see

9 spots left

September 4 is a Sunday, not a Saturday.

I'd like to be in but if it is indeed Saturday no chance in hell. It's the opening Saturday of CFB season. I'll be out tailgating and drunk for several hours by then.

Originally Posted by KingJames23

September 4 is a Sunday, not a Saturday.

I'd like to be in but if it is indeed Saturday no chance in hell. It's the opening Saturday of CFB season. I'll be out tailgating and drunk for several hours by then.
my fault. draft is on Sunday.

5 spots left

Any chance we can get the draft moved to later in the day on Sept 4th? I feel that 4 or 5 easter time would be perfect. As it is right now the draft is going to be on at 11:30 am, the day after the home opener for my college team, and I have people in town visiting, might be cutting it close with that time. Also still down for a cash game if everyone else is, but nothing to crazy like that dude trying to do a $100 buy in.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Any chance we can get the draft moved to later in the day on Sept 4th? I feel that 4 or 5 easter time would be perfect. As it is right now the draft is going to be on at 11:30 am, the day after the home opener for my college team, and I have people in town visiting, might be cutting it close with that time. Also still down for a cash game if everyone else is, but nothing to crazy like that dude trying to do a $100 buy in.

draft changed to 5pm!

3 spots left

EDIT: Nevermind, just saw that you posted the pw here.
So are we still doing a money league? I'm down for that. 

Originally Posted by mogzz04

EDIT: Nevermind, just saw that you posted the pw here.
So are we still doing a money league? I'm down for that. 

if everyone agrees then its possible. tough part is actually collecting all the funds from everyone lol

2 spots left!!

league is officially full!

everyone in the league check the League message board. I posted info for those who still interested in a money league!

Damn,if anyone decides to drop out let me know,or if one has another league I'm down

need 1 more team

live draft today at 8PM EST!!

join quick

COMPETITIVE, ACTIVE TEAM MANAGERS ONLY!

League ID: 435751
PW: racksonracks

Back
Top Bottom