2012-2013 NBA Casual Wear Thread

LeBron James, Chris Bosh and company at Bamboo (10/28)
Miami Beach, FL – October 28, 2012 – Bamboo hosted a special edition of PRESTIGE SUNDAYS It’s Your Sanctuary, as they celebrated the Miami Heat season kick off party. Chris Bosh, LeBron James, and Mario Chalmers all came out to celebrate the start of another winning year.
View media item 129642Frankie Walker, LeBron James, & Randy Mims
View media item 129639Chris & Adrienne Bosh
View media item 129625View media item 129626View media item 129628Big Tigger & DJ Irie
View media item 129631Mario Chalmers & Chris Bosh
View media item 129633DJ Irie & Mario Chalmers
View media item 129647DJ Irie & Yo Gotti
View media item 129650View media item 129634View media item 129636View media item 129638pictures, photos, nba, club

I wanna play for miami |I

4jhGq.png

Those pants don't look like a 2peat to me.

Last edited:
LeBron James arriving for Heat-Clippers
View media item 137268

O.J. Mayo arriving for Mavericks-Timberwolves
View media item 137314

Steve Nash watching Lakers-Spurs
View media item 137285

Hedo Turkoglu @ Magic-Knicks
View media item 137304

Minnesota Timberwolves watching Twolves-Bobcats
View media item 137261

Baron Davis @ Lakers-Kings
View media item 137330

celebrities, actors, musicians, rappers, athletes courtside at nba games photos pictures pics

@ Clippers-Heat

Billy Crystal
View media item 137315
Gabrielle Union
View media item 137320
Khloe Kardashian Odom
View media item 137262
Floyd Mayweather Jr.
View media item 137317View media item 137319
Christina Milian
View media item 137321
Tyga and Blac Chyna
View media item 137322

@ Lakers-Spurs

David Beckham
View media item 137297View media item 137300
Ashton Kutcher
View media item 137324
Andy Garcia
View media item 137298
Floyd Mayweather and The Money Team
View media item 137291
View media item 137294
@ Celtics-Jazz
View media item 137275
View media item 137272
Gladys Knight performing during halftime @ Pistons-Thunder
View media item 137308
Arian Foster and Adre Johnson @ Rockets-Heat
View media item 137335View media item 137336

View media item 1373122012-2013 nba basketball season november

Steve Nash KILLED it w/ that suit.

:smh: at some of these outfits. WTH is Wade wearing. Don't care how many GQ features he's gotten...he's a dude who tries WAY too hard and is one of the worst dressed in the league.

I say every time we see Snoop reppin' a different team this year, we add on to this quote :lol:
I'll start:
LA officially names November 14, 2012 'Dwight Howard Day'
View media item 136608

What decides whether you are a laker fan or clipper fan in LA? Is it which part of the city you're from like the Cubs are north side Chicago and the White Sox are south side? They atleast have their own ballparks though. Do Laker fans hate Clipper fans vis versa?

When it comes to college ball in Wisconsin Marquette hates Wisconsin and Wisconsin hates Marquette. It's more so of an alumni thing but point is I've grown up my entire life rooting for both.

I think it's really dumb to have 2 NBA teams in LA let alone 2 teams playing in the same building. We all know the Lakers matter most in LA no matter what so what's the point if having the Clippers there.

What decides whether you are a laker fan or clipper fan in LA? Is it which part of the city you're from like the Cubs are north side Chicago and the White Sox are south side? They atleast have their own ballparks though. Do Laker fans hate Clipper fans vis versa?
When it comes to college ball in Wisconsin Marquette hates Wisconsin and Wisconsin hates Marquette. It's more so of an alumni thing but point is I've grown up my entire life rooting for both.
I think it's really dumb to have 2 NBA teams in LA let alone 2 teams playing in the same building. We all know the Lakers matter most in LA no matter what so what's the point if having the Clippers there.

W/L record.

Sooo who cares if Snoop is running with the Lakers and the Clippers? Especially since he's from LA.

Unless there's actual reason on why you can't I don't see the issue. The only reason I can think of on why its bad is that most Laker fans will stay loyal to the Lakers only because they know in the long run the Lakers will always be on top.

Another question, again if its not your location in LA how did the Clippers have any fans to begin with? :lol:

Very well put together suit. Top notch tailoring too. Flawless.

I'm not such a huge fan of three-piece suits, but this one is very nice. Steve Nash is def one of the better dressed players in the league.

View media item 137736

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 Steve Nash. Indeed, he dresses well, but he dresses too extravagantly for an old man. It just doesn't look natural.

Last edited:
LeBron's party at Vanquish nightclub in Atlanta
View media item 132892A Private Championship Affair With Lebron James
pictures, photos, nba, LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Udonis Haslem, Mario Chalmers, Kevin Hart, Damien Wayans, Chubbie Baby, Kenny Burns, Alex Gidewon, atlanta georgia
Left hand?

Reminds me of this
View media item 137775
I knew LeBron was left-handed, but didn't know until now that Vick signed with his right hand :wow:

Yeah that's him according to the official caption

:lol: Steve Nash. Indeed, he dresses well, but he dresses too extravagantly for an old man. It just doesn't look natural.
Because its not. :lol:

Steve Nash just started wearing suits regularly within the last 2-3 years

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom