2012-2013 NTPI Fantasy Basketball (Season 3)

hey guys, remember live draft is in 1215AM! Be there or set your pre-draft rankings if you can't make it... see yah!

[COLOR=#red]DRAFT RESULTS
(Team by Team)[/COLOR]

haha! bron bron ftw yo! gunning for KD this year tho. See you next year guys! enjoy the season!

So I missed out on the live draft, and what happened? Got two of the top 5 players in the game... two of the top 5 injured players, that is
mean.gif

Will sit back and take the L's till K-Love and Dirty comes back, hopefully, by December. The best of luck to errbody!

took a beating in the first week. Was really caught off guard by Granger's injury. Didn't think he would miss games due to a sore knee, which turned out to be much worse.

Lost horribly again last week.. The schedule of my main guns are really hurting my chances..

See you guys next year. Hopefully we can have more teams to make it more challenging. :smokin

EDIT: Didn't know the matchup extended up to the final game days.. I'm freaking screwed :tongue:

Last edited:
See you guys next year. Hopefully we can have more teams to make it more challenging. :smokin

EDIT: Didn't know the matchup extended up to the final game days.. I'm freaking screwed :tongue:

It was a tight finish commish. Good thing I somehow managed to stay ahead despite losing Kobe. See y'all next season!

Haven't really tried fantasy yet. Lame of me. I do know there are different type of leagues right? Depends on number of categories? If ya'll ok with taking in a noob. I'm in :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom