2012-2013 NTPI Fantasy Basketball (Season 3)

Just renewed the league. Invites sent to all of last year's managers.

[COLOR=#red]@kobeoverbron[/COLOR] - pm me your email bro so i can send you an invite

We are at 9. Just sent an invite to kobeoverbron, had to open the old niketalk account at yuku to get his email address. hopefully he still uses it.

We are stuck at 9 players and we need to have an even number of teams to start the league. Since kobeoverbron hasn't responded yet, I'm gonna send roryboy an invite. Whoever joins in first will get the 10th spot.
And hopefully we can have the live draft next week before the season starts.

Why don't we just switch the league to Roto instead of head-to-head so we can still push through with just 9 teams?

Why don't we just switch the league to Roto instead of head-to-head so we can still push through with just 9 teams?
Im cool with a Roto league. If the others are up to it then I can switch it up so we can finally do the draft before the season.

Hope we can come up with a final decision by end of day and have our draft tomorrow or during the weekend.
+1
Also opened up a poll in our yahoo fantasy page. I hope that majority of us participates in it so we can arrive with the decision later in the day.

Looks like we got ourselves a complete lineup now and no need to switch to roto. Next question is, when do we draft?

I set the draft time at 10pm tomorrow, Saturday (Phil. time). We could still change it depending on you guys.

Back
Top Bottom