2012/2013 Philadelphia 76ers Thread *Passionate, Intense, Proud*

Great win tonight guys. Lets keep this thread going hard throughout the season!

1-0 without Bynum and against Iggy :smokin

Didnt even know there was a Sixers thread lol
But theyre rocking the 93 throwbacks this year?! About time lol I always wanted that jersey. A Jrue 93 throwback :smokin

Mad I missed the game while I was at work.

Saw the highlights and I'm OD excited for this season

Good way to start the season off. Hawes was killing it out there. When he put that pump fake on McGee & had the and 1, I damn near lost my mind.

Jrue getting that extension :smokin :smokin Hopefully his mind will be right the rest of the yr and he takes that next step

only thing that had me pissed off lastnight was when they were up 13 in the 4th and continued to make it rain from the 3pt line which they were missing and denver come back within a point until jrue got that and 1 off the glass.

Now that we have some 3 point shooters in J-Rich, Nick Young and Dorell Wright, I hope our team doesn't fall in love with the long ball.

Fan checking in.

Yes Jrue! I am glad he realized there was no way anyone was giving him a max deal. I am glad that is out of the way, now it's time ball.

I am looking forward to this season and can't wait for Bynum's debut 8)

Last edited:
Those blue Jerseys are nice man.

The frontcourt played really well. I have no problems with Hawes at PF now. Imagine when Bynum gets back :x

Gonna be nice.

Last edited:
This should be a good measuring stick. Knicks looked very good against the Heat and this is at their home court, but we've had a while to rest. Wonder if it'll be Thad or Turner guarding Melo.

This should be a good measuring stick. Knicks looked very good against the Heat and this is at their home court, but we've had a while to rest. Wonder if it'll be Thad or Turner guarding Melo.

I think we have a good shot this afternoon, KNicks shot like 55+% from 3 against Miami and only 30something % from inside the arc, if we can close out and our team shoots a better percentage than against Denver, and hopefully ET gets going this game like he did last yr, then I feel we can win today....our team is well rested with the 3 day break so hopefully we come out firing

I swear Evan Turner better not play like he did yesterday, today and they better show a much better overall effort too

This is one sorry *** team to watch right SMH. I cannot wait til Bynum is healthy cause they look like **** without him. I rather just have Nick Young just gun some more than watch this horrible offense

There are so many things that are wrong with this team right now.

-Pick N Roll Defense
-Lack of Ball Movement
-Relying on the 3 point line
-Bad shot selection

I'll go into depth a little later because I'm depressed at how bad the Knicks kicked our butts tonight.

Back
Top Bottom