2012-2013 SHIPPING HORROR STORIES.....JORDAN/ NIKE/ ELECTRONICS

Thought I would start a thread about horror stories in regards to shipments receieved.

I/E: BROKEN OR DAMAGED BOXES...DAMAGED SHOES OR ELECTRONICS..

Stolen while in delivery, etc.

thanks and look forward to the stories

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
lol...man im trying keep things interesting, why not...Ive seen some terrible pics of damaged goods that people pay good money for...

Jordan forum sucks now...all I read is complaints about resellers (which basically amounts to complaints about capitalism), shipping updates that nobody really cares about, and now a thread having nothing to do with Jordan. Even in General, this thread has been done before and has never been that good.

/end short rant

Jordan forum sucks now...all I read is complaints about resellers (which basically amounts to complaints about capitalism), shipping updates that nobody really cares about, and now a thread having nothing to do with Jordan. Even in General, this thread has been done before and has never been that good.
/end short rant
Ok, i will move it to general....sorry you dont like it but thanks for posting in my thread
wink.gif

A couple of week ago was buying some online gifts for family at finish line and well i wanted to use that 25 of 125 coupon so i bought the air flight ones for 70 bucks. Got the package double boxed like always, the shipping box was perfect no abuse at all, but when i opened the box the shoe box was pancaked and broken from all the corners. Given that they only cost me 70 i didn't really fret about it until I opened the box and saw the shoes. You know how shoes are when you open the box one is uncovered while the other is covered by the paper. well this was one really covered as if the employee who shipped it really wanted to hide them. The uncovered pair was perfect no faults like a new shoe, but when I took out the other shoe i noticed a scuff on the toe box not bad but noticeable, Then i noticed the sole and its filled with dirt stuck in between the grooves. I was livid man, like whoever shipped these tried to fool people and obviously tried to switch shoes and resell some worn shoes that were probably returned. had to go to my local FNL and switch shoes.

A couple of week ago was buying some online gifts for family at finish line and well i wanted to use that 25 of 125 coupon so i bought the air flight ones for 70 bucks. Got the package double boxed like always, the shipping box was perfect no abuse at all, but when i opened the box the shoe box was pancaked and broken from all the corners. Given that they only cost me 70 i didn't really fret about it until I opened the box and saw the shoes. You know how shoes are when you open the box one is uncovered while the other is covered by the paper. well this was one really covered as if the employee who shipped it really wanted to hide them. The uncovered pair was perfect no faults like a new shoe, but when I took out the other shoe i noticed a scuff on the toe box not bad but noticeable, Then i noticed the sole and its filled with dirt stuck in between the grooves. I was livid man, like whoever shipped these tried to fool people and obviously tried to switch shoes and resell some worn shoes that were probably returned. had to go to my local FNL and switch shoes.
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom