2012 BMW 3 SERIES Undisguised Pictures . Side mirror signals like the benz ?

Originally Posted by 510hayward

Welp, looks like they are using cheap rubber on the tires, will pass on RD

SMH at BMW

And you spotted that from those pics?

Not just the back, the whole car looks like the F10. e90 FTW

SMH at BMW

you should help me out. I'm in the market for a beemer and in the bay. need some advice...

Originally Posted by KidJoke

SMH at BMW

And you spotted that from those pics?

Anyone with eyes can see that, high def pictures right there
8H2i9Frs wrote:
you should help me out. I'm in the market for a beemer and in the bay. need some advice...

I drive a 92 325i, don't really know anything about cars tho 
embarassed.gif

SMH at BMW
SMH at you...
You're passing on a car because of tires? Exactly how old is your bimmer if you think run-flats are cheap rubber? Bridgestone Run-Flats have been standard for quite awhile. Although I'm not a fan of run-flats for several reasons, BMW-USA will keep using them because they are more expensive and provide safety features that transcend in a lower insurance rate. (i.e. It works out for everybody.) If you don't like them then just change them out like I did...

As for the new F30, I'm waiting for more news/reviews. Although the N20 engine is already out, it will get a lot more attention from tuners once the F30s drop. N55 is nice, but I want more on the supposed tri-turbo M3s. I'll probably trade mine in when the F32s drop though...

Originally Posted by sniper

SMH at BMW
SMH at you...
You're passing on a car because of tires? Exactly how old is your bimmer if you think run-flats are cheap rubber? Bridgestone Run-Flats have been standard for quite awhile. Although I'm not a fan of run-flats for several reasons, BMW-USA will keep using them because they are more expensive and provide safety features that transcend in a lower insurance rate. (i.e. It works out for everybody.) If you don't like them then just change them out like I did...

As for the new F30, I'm waiting for more news/reviews. Although the N20 engine is already out, it will get a lot more attention from tuners once the F30s drop. N55 is nice, but I want more on the supposed tri-turbo M3s. I'll probably trade mine in when the F32s drop though...
cmon bro how could I possibly tell how good the tire quality is from those pics
troll_face_problem-555px.png

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

Couldn't care less about the 328 or 335 but this means the next M3 is going to be weak. 
30t6p3b.gif
Joking, yes?
New M3 is rumored to have a tri-turbo...

Curious to see what the coupe will look like. This gen 3 series coupes were just too nice. 
pimp.gif

IMO, it would be hard to top. This is a guy who thinks the e92 > e46 in terms of looks.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Curious to see what the coupe will look like. This gen 3 series coupes were just too nice. 
pimp.gif

IMO, it would be hard to top. This is a guy who thinks the e92 > e46 in terms of looks.
Agreed...
2d8p64h.jpg

Originally Posted by sniper

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

pimp.gif

Agreed...
2d8p64h.jpg
that just hurt my feelings. I've been looking at these. is that yours?

^It was. Traded her in and rock an E70 now. However, I might switch it up again sometime next year or wait it out for the F32s...

I was expecting something a little more different than the 5-series, kinda disappointed 
ohwell.gif
.  Will wait to see the coupe though, like some other people said it's gonna be hard to top the e90 coupe...

Looking forward to the next-gen M3, will probably look at one as a daily, the EVO is getting HARSH man, too many mods...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NORTHMIAMIBOI

at the end of the day

European cars>>>>>>>American cars

The username makes you out to be a dade county goon, but the post begs to differ.

If you flawgin the spoiler bound to expose your true disposition.

Spoiler [+]
david-73-chevy-caprice-background.jpg

Originally Posted by skidmarkshawty

wack.beamers are for pretentious losers n milfs

with that being said, cant wait for the new m3

da new m3 is gonna wack compared to da current...no more naturally aspirated V8, iits gonna be a inline 6 turbo

Back
Top Bottom