2012 Camaro ZL1 >>_____________

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

faster then a R8, M3, CLS AMG, C63 AMG, etc.

and its only 60k
pimp.gif

60k for an American car... Im good
Speed is not everything, how is the handling? Bet you R8, M3 and a AMG will have better handling than a Camaro.
how about da magnetic ride control that R8 uses and ferrari uses is licensed out from GM..so yea, its gonna handle just as good if not better
tongue.gif

so yea...you wrong.
Wait and see

Just because you have the technology does not mean u know how to use it effectively. wait and see

2012-Chevrolet-Camaro-ZL1-002%2B%25282%2529.jpg

and its only 60k
pimp.gif
but you know the car to compare it to is the GTR
ZL1 - 

0-60 - 3.9s

1/4 Mile - 12s

GTR - 

0-60 - 2.9s

1/4 mile - mid to low 11s

I just did a quick google, so correct me if I'm wrong.

Regardless, both cars look beautiful

Speed is not everything, how is the handling? Bet you R8, M3 and a AMG will have better handling than a Camaro.
how about da magnetic ride control that R8 uses and ferrari uses is licensed out from GM..so yea, its gonna handle just as good if not better
tongue.gif

so yea...you wrong.
Wait and see

Just because you have the technology does not mean u know how to use it effectively. wait and see
wait and see?
laugh.gif
da damn car pulls a g on da skid pad...this aint just a camaro SS with a body kit and a blower b

go to youtube yourself and see it on da pavement, this beast is a bonafied track ready car..guess you didn't see its burg' numbers
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

I'd definitely like one all blacked out 
pimp.gif

The Nissan GT-R though...
too much nanny controls for my liking....u can turn everything completely off in da ZL1

Is the ZL1 a 6-speed, or is it robotized?

If a car isn't a supercar, I feel like a manual option should be offered.

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

Originally Posted by PLVN

2013-Ford-Shelby-GT500-Front-View.jpg
formidable, but its not track ready AND under warranty..Ford wants you to cop more things and if you do, they'll void it
indifferent.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif

AND its still got a live axle...and magnetic ride control in da camaro >>>
The Boss 302 has a live axle and no magnetic ride control and murders cars around a track double its price. A regular 5.0 GT with the track package kept up with an M3 around a track, the Boss demolishes it.  And whats this Ford wants you to cop more things for it and if you do you void your warranty. Only thing i know that Ford has like that is if you buy the supercharger add on for a regular GT that voids your warranty, nothing for the GT500.

heres da boss 302 laguna seca it was made for da track 
2012-Ford-Mustang-Boss-302-Laguna-Seca-Side-View.jpg

avy check 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Dodge-Challenger_SRT8_392_2012_1600x1200_wallpaper_06.jpg
i was gonna make another thread on it, but you know Dodge wont be updating da challenger? heard its one and done...they bringing back da cuda' as its replacement under

da brand new SRT brand.

yea i heard, thats a good thing though. its a classic and should stay the way it is. if they would have updated it i know for a fact it would have been a downgrade.

i dont care for the original cuda but im interested to see what its gonna look like. i still plan on copping a Challenger in the near future, i hope
embarassed.gif

and its only 60k
pimp.gif

Why do people still assume American sports cars handle like crap, this isn't the 60s anymore. Boss 302 is a track ready car, getting several awards for its track capabilities. ZR1 i think still has the fastest set time at Nurburgring for a production car (not positive on that as i haven't looked up those stats in awhile), Viper SRT10 ACR is a ridiculous car, handling on that thing is amazing, another top Nurburgring lap time. ZL1 i believe does very well on a track.

Originally Posted by kiendienn

and its only 60k
pimp.gif
ZL1 - 

0-60 - 3.9s

1/4 Mile - 12s

GTR - 

0-60 - 2.9s

MSRP from $89,950
NO!!!

Compare it to the GT500 mustang, Z06 Corvette and others in the 55-70 grand range. 

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

and its only 60k
pimp.gif
ZL1 - 

0-60 - 3.9s

1/4 Mile - 12s

GTR - 

0-60 - 2.9s

MSRP from $89,950
NO!!!

Compare it to the GT500 mustang, Z06 Corvette and others in the 55-70 grand range. 

and its only 60k
pimp.gif

Whydo people still assume American sports cars handle like crap, thisisn't the 60s anymore. Boss 302 is a track ready car, getting severalawards for its track capabilities. ZR1 i think still has the fastestset time at Nurburgring for a production car (not positive on that as ihaven't looked up those stats in awhile), Viper SRT10 ACR is aridiculous car, handling on that thing is amazing, another topNurburgring lap time. ZL1 i believe does very well on a track.

[h3]7:41.27 ...  Ring Laps. WELL WITHIN supercar territory
[/h3]

and its only 60k
pimp.gif

Why do people still assume American sports cars handle like crap, this isn't the 60s anymore. Boss 302 is a track ready car, getting several awards for its track capabilities. ZR1 i think still has the fastest set time at Nurburgring for a production car (not positive on that as i haven't looked up those stats in awhile), Viper SRT10 ACR is a ridiculous car, handling on that thing is amazing, another top Nurburgring lap time. ZL1 i believe does very well on a track.
this. 
This zl1 looks sick af. 

I love this car. My mission is life is to make this my next vehicle. American Muscle > *

Ford has improved vastly on it's handling issues since the newer models of Mustangs (2010-Current) Chevy plans to do the same with the 2013 models.

This Camaro makes me wish Pontiac was still around, honestly.

ZL1 - 

0-60 - 3.9s

1/4 Mile - 12s

GTR - 

0-60 - 2.9s

MSRP from $89,950
NO!!!

Whydo people still assume American sports cars handle like crap, thisisn't the 60s anymore. Boss 302 is a track ready car, getting severalawards for its track capabilities. ZR1 i think still has the fastestset time at Nurburgring for a production car (not positive on that as ihaven't looked up those stats in awhile), Viper SRT10 ACR is aridiculous car, handling on that thing is amazing, another topNurburgring lap time. ZL1 i believe does very well on a track.

[h3]7:41.27 ...  Ring Laps. WELL WITHIN supercar territory
[/h3]
and for a mere 60 grand
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

you cant beat that....at all
pimp.gif

SupremeApe wrote:

SupremeApe wrote:
tongue.gif

so yea...you wrong.

Wait and see

Umm... the ZL1 testedin Lamborghini territoryaround the Nurburg. The car did 7:41:27, if thats not effective use of technology...

It just seems to be trendy to bash American cars in this day and age.

^Basically what it is, a lot of people are stuck in the past. Over the last few years performance you get out of American sports cars can't be beat, best bang for the buck performance wise, and i'm not just talking about straight line performance.

I always wanted to like the camaro but there is something about it that I really dislike. I don't know what it is but those numbers are impressive.

Saw one at panera bread when I was home over break. Didnt look that mean to me. Dount theyll sell many..just a bragging rights car for gm engineers, aka a waste of investors money

Back
Top Bottom