2012 Jordan USA Retro Authentic Jersey released

Nike sucks, they couldnt have made it like the OG? would have been an instant cop for me and as well as many others.

SMH

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Nike sucks, they couldnt have made it like the OG? would have been an instant cop for me and as well as many others.

SMH

Yeah, they tried to hybrid it with the new technology, and they failed. 
Zephyr1983 wrote:
for me, all jersey's always looked best with the classic piping around the shoulder and neck. Thats just how a basketball jersey should look. 
Im not a big fan of most of todays modern look, especially with the extra wide shoulder like on the Rockets or the Cincy Bearcats.

Agreed.  This is why I prefer buying the classic Lakers jerseys over the new style.

for me, all jersey's always looked best with the classic piping around the shoulder and neck. Thats just how a basketball jersey should look. 
Im not a big fan of most of todays modern look, especially with the extra wide shoulder like on the Rockets or the Cincy Bearcats.

why are they charging so much for screenprinted jerseys anyways
sick.gif

They could've made this into a pack including the Olympics 7's just for the kick of it.

Why do they make so many of these wide _ _ _ neck jerseys? I hated these since day one. How hard is it for Nike to use LESS farbic and make it look decent?

Originally Posted by marcushatten

Originally Posted by aphexacid

I'll wait till they start flooding TJ for $12.99

haha i hope so

You mean tj Maxx? N yeah we get all the screen printed jerseys for $12.99..(I work there )..Never picked one up before..This might be the first.

Someone pick me one up from tj when they come through there I will give you $30 and pay for shipping

Back
Top Bottom