*2012 NFC North Trash Talking Thread: Playoffs. Packers drilled by San Francisco/Kaepernick.

Aaron Rodgers still on the Packers? ya i like their chances
pimp.gif

Packers fan since the struggle years... *dashes back to general*

nerd.gif

Yeah man I am going to join up if there is a spot available. Would have already but made a last minute road trip o Friday to go watch the Lions play the Raiders. Damn they looked horrible when Hill entered the game :x Hope Stafford is ready for the regular season. Also we need a damn zone blocking run game, that power **** without a fullback is terrible. I got some pretty good pictures but I might grave dig the Lions thread for those later.

Hey boss man, I had posted the info for the wrong league. Can you sign up here...

League ID#: 528690
League Name: Niketalk Trash Talk n Yo Face
Password: lions
Custom League URL: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/niketalknfcnorth
Draft Type: Live Standard Draft
Draft Time: Tue Aug 28 6:00pm PDT [ Add to My Calendar ]

Yeah that Raider game was HORRIBLE! Stafford getting hurt like that really got me worried. I didn't see anything impressive about Leshoure either. K Smith getting hurt yet again! :smh: And that McFadden TD was a FUMBLE! Rookie *** refs! What a tough preseason it's been.

Joined up. Yeah Leshoure didn't look great, but in his defense the o-line was horrible, there weren't any holes to go through. Hopefully they aren't showing their full playbook and we get some better run plays when the season starts. If not :smh::smh::smh::smh:

:rofl:

Man that was the easiest $50 I have made in a while :smokin

Still think the Lions are being overlooked this year. Yeah we will have problems with the defensive backs but I think they will play better than people expect. Also I am expecting a much more disciplined team this year not giving up a bunch of dumb yards.

Everyone is so high on the Bears but that o-line is still pretty suspect, and Urlacher battling an injury would be a big loss if he went down.

Vikings were up 20-0 on Lions in WK3 and got robbed of the win in Detroit on an obvious face mask no-call on Joe Webb.

Easiest $50 you have made in a while........ Yeah.

:lol: Joe Webb? Who?

I will say that Jared Allen was eating our o-line alive that game if I remember correctly :x

The QB who rushed for 109 yards on you guys in one half.

Sounds vaguely familiar... rather short fellow if I'm not mistaken...

edit: looked it up and he's listed at 6'2... looked shorter on TV

:rofl: BEST NO CALL EVAR :pimp:

Last edited:
JPZx I remember when the Vikings were doing good there were all sorts of no calls and bad calls in the Vikings favor when playing Detroit so I don't want to hear it 8)

JPZx I remember when the Vikings were doing good there were all sorts of no calls and bad calls in the Vikings favor when playing Detroit so I don't want to hear it 8)

When we were good (2009) we beat you by a combined 31 points in the two games we played you. Those bad calls... Irrelevant.

Last year? You beat us by a combined 9 points in TWO games. Three points in the first, six in the second. Not so irrelevant.

Try again.

Am I the only person who feels the Vikes should go after a veteran receiver like Plax, D. Branch, or TO?

Happy we won today, D looked great for the most part but man, don't pull that **** next week Stafford.

Also nice to see AP healthy and playing relatively well, though him playing so much and Toby Gerhart not doing anything ****** me in fantasy

Back
Top Bottom