Willis McGahee
Victor Cruz
Roddy White
Marques Colston
Rob Gronk
Stephen Gostkowsi
49ers DEF

Need help with a trade proposal..

Would any of you guys trade Trent Richardson (or DMC) for Calvin Johnson?

(AP is my other RB, along with Jonathan Stewart)

WRs are Eric Decker, Dez Bryant, Randall Cobb, Malcolm Floyd, Josh Gordon.

Was thinking of offering something like Dez/Trent Richardson for Calvin/Seahawks D (I have Chargers defense and add/drop virtually every week)

let me know what you guys think.

sick.gif

Need help, I am in a bind w/ Foster, F-Jax on bye's and being in a league where trading is a rarity..

-Redman

-Donald Brown

-J Stew

-Deangelo Williams

-Phillip Tanner

Who do I roll with?

sick.gif

Need help, I am in a bind w/ Foster, F-Jax on bye's and being in a league where trading is a rarity..

-Redman

-Donald Brown

-J Stew

-Deangelo Williams

-Phillip Tanner

Who do I roll with?
D. Brown is out last I checked, and Redman was questionable.  Phillip Tanner would probably get decent carries with Felix Jones being a little hurt, but its not a confident start by any means.  The Panthers play the Bears D <ouch>.  I would say too early to call.  I would say Stewart? then Tanner? unless Redman is healthy then him over both of the others.

trade proposal I offered.

Stafford, Torrey Smith, Mcgahee or R. jennings (sent offer with Jennings)
In return I get
Brady and Stevie Johnson.

and I offering too much??

D. Brown is out last I checked, and Redman was questionable.  Phillip Tanner would probably get decent carries with Felix Jones being a little hurt, but its not a confident start by any means.  The Panthers play the Bears D <ouch>.  I would say too early to call.  I would say Stewart? then Tanner? unless Redman is healthy then him over both of the others.
Just saw that Brown practiced yesterday and am waiting for more today..I'm starting to get the feel Tanner will get the lions share but like you said, it's no guarantee. If things are status quo - I'm going to roll with J-Stew, unfortunately

& Sidenote:

Amendola was practicing yesterday but is not expected to play Sunday, but should return after the the (week 9) bye week. Adjust your rosters accordingly.

Last edited:
Just saw that Brown practiced yesterday and am waiting for more today..I'm starting to get the feel Tanner will get the lions share but like you said, it's no guarantee. If things are status quo - I'm going to roll with J-Stew, unfortunately

& Sidenote:

Amendola was practicing yesterday but is not expected to play Sunday, but should return after the the (week 9) bye week. Adjust your rosters accordingly.
Good call on that.  Been stashing the dude since he went down.  Jennings too, but thinking about dropping him now that hes going under the knife.  What do you think about trading CJ2K for Dez and Sproles?  The owner needs an RB bad with MDJ out.  My other backs Forte, Richardson, Morris.  My WRs are Cruz, Lloyd, D Moore, Hartline, Amendola.

I'd make that trade ASAP. Are you in a PPR league?
Yeah, .5 PPR.  I just am uneasy about Dez's inconsistancies, but then again, who is CJ2K really? lol

I know Sproles has decent value in a PPR, but just didnt want to overpay for him and Dez with his mental issues.  I do need a WR2 bad though.  I cant trust Lloyd or D Moore regularly.

Last edited:
Would you guys trade Trent Richardson for Chris Johnson?

Also, pick a defense:

Oak d/st @ KC
Det d/st vs Seattle
Mia d/st @ NYJ
KC d/st vs Oak

^ If you're the one getting Trent, I'd do it.

Anyone else watch the ESPN Fantasy Focus videos and hate the way Michelle Steele talks? Idk what it is whether she has some sort of lisp or something but the way she pronounces words/letters, especially the letter R, gets on my nerves :lol:.

Last edited:
Yeah, .5 PPR.  I just am uneasy about Dez's inconsistancies, but then again, who is CJ2K really? lol

I know Sproles has decent value in a PPR, but just didnt want to overpay for him and Dez with his mental issues.  I do need a WR2 bad though.  I cant trust Lloyd or D Moore regularly.
Oh in that case go with it. Sproles is a monster in a PPR, I'm in one and he's putting up #'s like the dow jones. Even w/ Dez and his inconsistencies he is an upgrade as a true #1 WR over Lloyd and Moore

Expect Moore's #'s to go up w/ the soft part of the schedule coming up and a healthy DHB
smokin.gif
 I've played Moore the past 2 weeks and did not disappoint.

TimelessFlight, play OAK defense vs KC

^ If you're the one getting Trent, I'd do it.
Anyone else watch the ESPN Fantasy Focus videos and hate the way Michelle Steele talks? Idk what it is whether she has some sort of lisp or something but the way she pronounces words/letters, especially the letter R, gets on my nerves :lol:.
naw im the one getting CJ

Trade:

I give: Vernon Davis + Dez Bryant

I get: Doug Martin

My Team:

RB's: Ahmad Bradshaw, Felix Jones, MJD & Pierre Thomas

WR's: Larry Fitz, Brian Hartline, Josh Gordan, Jeremy Kerley

TE: Brandon Myers

With DeMarcco coming back, I don't see Felix producing in the future. Pierre is splitting carries and MJD is out. He was also willing to give up Trent Richardson, then again he's injured and I was willing to offer Jeremy Kerley instead of Dez Bryant. Suggestions? I need Doug for today's game.

I think you're giving too much just for Doug.
Should I keep Alex Green or Daryl Richardson? I need a WR off waivers
Flip a coin. They're both pretty useless.
Need help picking ONE lineup for FanDuel:
Tom brady
Jamaal Charles
Ryan Mathews
Marques Colston
Roddy White
Brandon Marshall
Rob Gronk
Greg Zurlein (K)
Bears DEF

OR.......
Aaron Rodgers
Jamaal Charles
Willis McGahee
Victor Cruz
Roddy White
Marques Colston
Rob Gronk
Stephen Gostkowsi
49ers DEF
Either of these 2. I think the 1 with Marsh
sick.gif

-Redman

-Donald Brown

-J Stew

-Deangelo Williams

-Phillip Tanner

Who do I roll with?
WOW, that's horrible. Ummm, J Stew, but that's not saying much.

Just got another offer.

I give:

Doug Martin

Kenny Britt

I get:

Jordy Nelson Or Welker (IDK which one to choose)

Michael Bush

My Team:

QB: Ryan

RB: Foster, Matthews, Martin, JStew, Felix

WR: Roddy, AJ, Brown, Britt, Andre Roberts

TE: Graham, Finley

Just got another offer.

I give:
Doug Martin
Kenny Britt

I get:
Jordy Nelson Or Welker (IDK which one to choose)
Michael Bush

My Team:

QB: Ryan

RB: Foster, Matthews, Martin, JStew, Felix

WR: Roddy, AJ, Brown, Britt, Andre Roberts

TE: Graham, Finley

i'd hold on to what you got

TimelessFlight, don't buy high on CJ2K!!!!

JJ, Solid trade on both ends, you'd be getting the better end of the deal but not by too much..

Jordan2o1 - I personally wouldn't do that. It looks like you're set at WR with Roddy White, Green, Britt, and Antonio Brown? Jordy/Wes is more of a luxury than a need. I'd try and add depth to the rb's you already have

Traded McFadden and Law Firm for Doug Martin and Decker.......

Feeling good.

dropped Garcon, and with MJD out, i picked up Rashad Jennings and Josh Gordon.

Sitting D-Jax since he's been a disappointment points wise, and Vernon will be replaced by Tony Gonzalez for the next few weeks. Don't trust Alex Smith anymore.

Back
Top Bottom