2012 Secret Santa Thread: Master lists posted PG1

Discussion in 'General' started by cincoseisdos, Sep 24, 2012.

1. cincoseisdos

cincoseisdos

Let me start off by saying, should we do it again? I think we had about 10 deadbeats last year, a big increase from the year before when I first ran it. I'm a bit unsure if we should attempt this again, as i'm sure some of you are of participating any further, whether you had a deadbeat or not.

One change i'm making this year, i'm going to limit any and all sign ups to a PM. No more e-mails, because that way folks on the outside, multiple e-mails from people juicing a second gift anonymously, and so on can be easier to control.

Who's in? PM Me if you want in

Master list:
    List #1: Repeat NT'ers
    Sole Searchin
    Seasoned Vet
    JayZ2001
    KnockoutNed
    BlazeKicks
    JRaDaGreat72
    Domc03
    nawghtyhare
    BigSupa
    MooMooPanda
    Cobra Kai
    SouthCityDon
    Oinker34
    951 Guero
    balloonoboy
    djaward
    kvsm23vs24
    81ackMamba
    CubanRef
    RATxAxTAT
    ProShares
    Banki3z
    DamokuNaSenshi
    JFMartiMcDandruff
    ElijahDukes
    ShortyYoScart
    NYCPosite
    Binman3k3
    ShaunHillFTW49
    TxRook
    ECook0808
    BigPoppaBaker04
    ooIRON MANoo
    WhyteWunder
    Blacklion23
    DMXGod
    ElPablo21
    Yvespo3
    SoleWoman
    TimCity2000
    ZyZyBalubah1 / MurderFace
    ColdCity
    ElGrenas
    mustbefire
    sho3tym
    KuNasty88
    4Wrestling
    Raburns04
    BOBTHEHOE
    Ptrakarn23
    Dakid23
    FaulkIt28
    jdizzle75
    CLU713
    Baby Jumpman
    its murder 187
    RufioRufioRufio
    King Au
    Bay1591
    Bozo7000
    solecity
    Timestamp: 2012

New NT'er list
    Af1 Jordan collecterz
    magic61182
    dubstyledj
    iswearimcool
    Yanky
    Chaose57
    OU Imran
    Artest93
    JRThumper85
    il prescelto
    JesusShuttlesworth34
    BrockBo
    JayPizzle
    40InchBoost
    Suge67
    NickTheSneakerKid
    Based Mod
    puglife
    imrichboy
    jackknoff
    USABasketball08
    xsourdieselx
    purplenurple1414
    jcmojica24
    Vic Vega 05
    nawzlew
    JKing0821
    I Live In Texas
    Taz92
    3Dgarfly23
    ssjjfar
    ***a5in11
    HiGHROLLER
    PYBOY28
    uncalled4boy
    DefconZero
    Frank 7he T4nk
    lets get it 1231
    BallahB
    TimelessFlight
    H1N1Proof
    AntiDope
    GoldenTicket21
    Kiiing
    bwrestler15
    RodrigoFresh

List #3 aka late to the party
    rayray3thouand
    revmatic32
    mht214
    dnycemodel
    bryscoopplaygrifhold
    malcmoney

Update: Thanksgiving 11:20pm
    Here's my questionnaire (within the spoiler): e-mail me if addy is needed haha

Hey folks, how's it going -- hopefully you guys are having a great Thanksgiving evening, maybe Thanksgiving coma? haha

As i've repeated a few times throughout the thread, although I find this a bit uncomfortable, here's my questionnaire as i've been asked countless times to do one myself, especially this year. Although I feel weird doing so, i'm doing so for a lot of you.. if you're not interested in this then please delete this message haha

With that said, here I go

A) NT name

CincoSeisDos

B) Real name and address

Luis(please e-mail for full name and address)

C) Hat, Shirt, Shoe size

Not much of a hat person these days as seen in my three IKEA totes full of em in the garage, currently a size medium in shirts, 32-34x30 pants, shoe size 11.5-12

D) Hobbies (besides sneakers)

Manchester United, the gym, YOGURTLAND FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOGURTLAND! Date nights with the girlfriend, going out to the movies, and lastly but certainly not least, the Dodgers!

E) Favorite: Movies, TV shows, books, actors, authors, musicians, etc

Favorite types of movies are suspense, dramas and comedies. TV shows are Travel Channel and Food Network, favorite authors are Brett Easton Ellis, Ernest Hemingway, Faulkner, F Scott Fitzgerald, Marcus Skinner. Musicians? Not too many, all of em are on the iPod and phone.

F) Last random tidbits about yourself: be brief, but some background information can go a long ways in helping your santa and you both get something good. Pretend you were trying to explain your personality to somebody in 1 or two sentences – or if you have a passion for cigars or baseball cards or anything like that, it’s probably a good thing to share.

I'm left handed. I'm a huge Dodger and Manchester United fan. After a year into this weight-loss thing I couldn't imagine living without it. I'm VERY into it nowadays, with that said I'm also human... and i'm an absolute sucker for Yogurtland, it's my vice -- I don't go by a week/end without dragging my GF to the local YL to get my fix. Matter of fact, today we went for breakfast right after a hard session in the gym hahaha... I'm a human being and I have my faults! I'm a diner-rat, I love Chipotle, I love your run-of-the-mill dinner spots (Chilis, togo's, TGIFridays, Fuddruckers, Subway, Freebirds, Dennys, Stacked(!) etc)

G) If there’s something specific you’d like to ask for, it’s not guarantee you’ll get it, but it can’t hurt to ask right?

THIS is the most awkward question i've asked of all of you these past three years conducting Secret Santa on Niketalk, and as i'm the one who is the one running the show, makes it that much more awkward, BUT, here it goes lol

I'd like to ask for the following: Nike Free running shoes, I did see some nice ones on Nike's clearance section yesterday as I saw the thread pop up on NT. I'd LOVE Yogurtland gift cards (They offer e-cards as far as I remember haha), restaurant (chilis, yardhouse, CPK, Islands etc) GC's, nike/footlocker/finishline GC's, stuff I can use in previously mentioned situations (dinner, snacks, gym etc) I think i'll end it here though haha.

For you LA/OC Area NT'ers i'm always open to recommendations on where to go for dinner, maybe a GC from one of those places? lol
    --A Final note, as i've said, I find this awkward being the one running the show and finally putting one of my own out there, but after resisting for so long I say whatthehey, lets do it haha. I hope all of you had a great Thanksgiving, and have continued good times this holiday season ending with ringing in the new year with a bang!
    I appreciate your patience this year, and I hope you've all had as much fun participating as i've had conducting this boat!
    UPDATE: Thanksgiving 8:40am
    ALL have been sent out!

If possible, please send out by the 18th of December, please. Allow your package a week at the least to get to its destination. A LOT of you have asked me to put a Q&A together as well... i've refrained from doing so in the past but I think i'll do it this year since I have stated on occasion that it's going to be my last year :-\

Happy Thanksgiving Day folks! Time to **** **** up!!! :lol:

Update Thanksgiving 12:12am:
    Return NT SSers have been sent their assignments. New members either tonight or early Thanksgiving Day!

UPDATE Thursday night, 11/15:
    Here's the up-to-the-minute lists of those who've turned in their questionnaires!

List updated saturday night. I'm awaiting a few I fumbled on, I apologize for that.
    New member list:

RodrigoFresh
    JayPizzle
    Af1 Jordan collecterz
    Yanky
    Kiiing
    bwrestler15
    purplenurple1414
    NickTheSneakerKid
    Taz92
    BallahB
    DefconZero
    JRThumper85
    Artest93
    Chaose57
    il prescelto
    lets get it 1231
    magic61182
    uncalled4boy
    HiGHROLLER
    Suge67
    BrockBo
    I Live In Texas
    PYBOY28
    GoldenTicket21
    USABasketball08
    jcmojica24
    xsourdieselx
    imrichboy
    iswearimcool
    puglife
    ***a5in11
    knightlovesqueen
    jackknoff
    40InchBoost
    JKing0821
    JesusShuttlesworth34
    nawzlew
    H1N1Proof
    ssjjfar
    OU Imran
    3Dgarfly23
    AntiDope
    Frank 7he T4nk
    Vic Vega 05
    dubstyledj
    Based Mod
    TimelessFlight

Returning SS list:

Sole Searchin
    Seasoned Vet
    Ptrakarn23
    RufioRufioRufio
    Banki3z
    JayZ2001
    Bay1591
    ProShares
    King Au
    SoleWoman
    kvsm23vs24
    ooIRON MANoo
    JRaDaGreat72
    Cobra Kai
    ShortyYoScart
    TimCity2000
    CubanRef
    DamokuNaSenshi
    BlazeKicks
    DMXGod
    ECook0808
    ElPablo21
    Dakid23
    Blacklion23
    jdizzle75
    4Wrestling
    Bozo7000
    JFMartiMcDandruff
    Baby Jumpman
    KuNasty88
    BOBTHEHOE
    MooMooPanda
    Domc03
    SouthCityDon
    its murder 187
    FaulkIt28
    sho3tym
    djaward
    solecity
    mustbefire
    balloonoboy
    nawghtyhare
    Yvespo3
    Binman3k3
    NYCPosite
    81ackMamba
    CLU713
    SoleWoman
    TxRook
    WhyteWunder
    ElGrenas
    ElijahDukes
    BigSupa
    Raburns04
    BigPoppaBaker04
    ColdCity
    951 Guero
    Oinker34
    RATxAxTAT
    ShaunHillFTW49
    KnockoutNed
    ZyZyBalubah1 / MurderFace
    ElGrenas

Last edited: Dec 30, 2012
    ssjjfar, king au, cobra kai and 20 others like this.
  2. franklucas

franklucas

Didn't we have to PM and email you last year to confirm the accounts with the emails?

I don't think there's a wait limit for registering on NT so some people probably have mults

3. cincoseisdos

cincoseisdos

I didn't do it like that last year, just some signed up by one of the two ways.

I'm going to maybe limit it to who I consider regulars, or something like that, but at that point it gets kinda tricky so I might bow out unfortunately.

It's a damn shame how desperate some people are for a $20 gift that it takes a lot of the fun out of it :smh:

4. ssjjfar

ssjjfar

Count me in for this year

5. ohmygosher

ohmygosher

Limit it to members that have been on here for at least a year and still post regularly

6. ksteezy

ksteezy

I got a deadbeat last year, I really dig this idea and felt good going out my way putting effort into a gift for a stranger but I felt pretty bad when a stranger couldn't take the time to do that for me, so I doubt I'll be in it this year...NT is just not that type of community as much as ya talk about this being a "family"

dankenstien88 likes this.
  7. nycposite

nycposite

Cinco- sign me up with someone you know isn't a deadbeat not trying to deal with that this year. Sad what people do for a gift :smh: I dropped a good $150+ last year but atleast my elf enjoyed it :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited: Sep 24, 2012
  8. nycposite

nycposite

Ksteezy- we can exchange gifts this year lol

9. rawex5

rawex5

Who were the dead beats?

10. balloonoboy

balloonoboy

I was waiting on this thread, Luis. :smokin

I think we should do it again. It was great sending a gift to a fellow NTer and then seeing their reaction once they received the gift. I still use my gift to this day (cook set).

My only gripe was shipping to Canada. I'm not opposed to sending a gift there but it can get expensive.

The deadbeats from last year should not be allowed to participate. That's only fair.

PM sent.

11. James Ellsworth DA GAWD

James Ellsworth DA GAWD formerly jcmojica24

Missed out on it last year! Count me in for this year!

12. ksteezy

ksteezy

:lol:

I don't even remember who my dirtbag Santa was, but they should be blasted here...I'll have to look through PMs

13. ricerocket1

ricerocket1

let us know! we demand retribution!

14. thapointguy

thapointguy

I participated in the 1st secret santa but took a seat last year. I would be down this year. :nthat:
    I'll check this thread out later to see if it's going down before sending out a PM.

15. cincoseisdos

cincoseisdos

They were posted in last years thread. I don't remember now, but the thread should still be on the other site.

16. mmg

mmg

Are we gonna have a limit ? :nerd:

17. cincoseisdos

cincoseisdos

Last edited: Sep 24, 2012
  18. nycposite

nycposite

I don't think I've ever seen my deadbeat post :rofl:

19. jesusshuttlesworth34

jesusshuttlesworth34

Appreciate you taking the time to do all this. I'm down to participate this year.

I like giving gifts more than receiving them so this is cool to me.

Hope the new site brings a better turn out/result.

20. ksteezy

ksteezy

Cinco....I think this Santa should be limited to regular posters in the forum, no lurked no matter what their join date is, allow only users who obviously take pride in their username, I have a feeling that's the only way we will avoid deadbeats....I'm not talking a bunch of FutureMD type of posters but at least dudes who's names we can remember.

dankenstien88 likes this.