2012 Secret Santa Thread: Master lists posted PG1

Let me start off by saying, should we do it again? I think we had about 10 deadbeats last year, a big increase from the year before when I first ran it. I'm a bit unsure if we should attempt this again, as i'm sure some of you are of participating any further, whether you had a deadbeat or not.

One change i'm making this year, i'm going to limit any and all sign ups to a PM. No more e-mails, because that way folks on the outside, multiple e-mails from people juicing a second gift anonymously, and so on can be easier to control.

Who's in? PM Me if you want in

Master list:
List #1: Repeat NT'ers
Sole Searchin
Seasoned Vet
JayZ2001
KnockoutNed
BlazeKicks
JRaDaGreat72
Domc03
nawghtyhare
BigSupa
MooMooPanda
Cobra Kai
SouthCityDon
Oinker34
951 Guero
balloonoboy
djaward
kvsm23vs24
81ackMamba
CubanRef
RATxAxTAT
ProShares
Banki3z
DamokuNaSenshi
JFMartiMcDandruff
ElijahDukes
ShortyYoScart
NYCPosite
Binman3k3
ShaunHillFTW49
TxRook
ECook0808
BigPoppaBaker04
ooIRON MANoo
WhyteWunder
Blacklion23
DMXGod
ElPablo21
Yvespo3
SoleWoman
TimCity2000
ZyZyBalubah1 / MurderFace
ColdCity
ElGrenas
mustbefire
sho3tym
KuNasty88
4Wrestling
Raburns04
BOBTHEHOE
Ptrakarn23
Dakid23
FaulkIt28
jdizzle75
CLU713
Baby Jumpman
its murder 187
RufioRufioRufio
King Au
Bay1591
Bozo7000
solecity
Timestamp: 2012

New NT'er list
Af1 Jordan collecterz
magic61182
dubstyledj
iswearimcool
Yanky
Chaose57
OU Imran
Artest93
JRThumper85
il prescelto
JesusShuttlesworth34
BrockBo
JayPizzle
40InchBoost
Suge67
NickTheSneakerKid
Based Mod
puglife
imrichboy
jackknoff
USABasketball08
xsourdieselx
purplenurple1414
jcmojica24
Vic Vega 05
nawzlew
JKing0821
I Live In Texas
Taz92
3Dgarfly23
ssjjfar
***a5in11
HiGHROLLER
PYBOY28
uncalled4boy
DefconZero
Frank 7he T4nk
lets get it 1231
BallahB
TimelessFlight
H1N1Proof
AntiDope
GoldenTicket21
Kiiing
bwrestler15
RodrigoFresh

List #3 aka late to the party
rayray3thouand
revmatic32
mht214
dnycemodel
bryscoopplaygrifhold
malcmoney

Update: Thanksgiving 11:20pm
Here's my questionnaire (within the spoiler): e-mail me if addy is needed haha

Hey folks, how's it going -- hopefully you guys are having a great Thanksgiving evening, maybe Thanksgiving coma? haha

As i've repeated a few times throughout the thread, although I find this a bit uncomfortable, here's my questionnaire as i've been asked countless times to do one myself, especially this year. Although I feel weird doing so, i'm doing so for a lot of you.. if you're not interested in this then please delete this message haha

With that said, here I go

A) NT name

CincoSeisDos

B) Real name and address

Luis(please e-mail for full name and address)

C) Hat, Shirt, Shoe size

Not much of a hat person these days as seen in my three IKEA totes full of em in the garage, currently a size medium in shirts, 32-34x30 pants, shoe size 11.5-12

D) Hobbies (besides sneakers)

Manchester United, the gym, YOGURTLAND FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOGURTLAND! Date nights with the girlfriend, going out to the movies, and lastly but certainly not least, the Dodgers!

E) Favorite: Movies, TV shows, books, actors, authors, musicians, etc

Favorite types of movies are suspense, dramas and comedies. TV shows are Travel Channel and Food Network, favorite authors are Brett Easton Ellis, Ernest Hemingway, Faulkner, F Scott Fitzgerald, Marcus Skinner. Musicians? Not too many, all of em are on the iPod and phone.

F) Last random tidbits about yourself: be brief, but some background information can go a long ways in helping your santa and you both get something good. Pretend you were trying to explain your personality to somebody in 1 or two sentences – or if you have a passion for cigars or baseball cards or anything like that, it’s probably a good thing to share.

I'm left handed. I'm a huge Dodger and Manchester United fan. After a year into this weight-loss thing I couldn't imagine living without it. I'm VERY into it nowadays, with that said I'm also human... and i'm an absolute sucker for Yogurtland, it's my vice -- I don't go by a week/end without dragging my GF to the local YL to get my fix. Matter of fact, today we went for breakfast right after a hard session in the gym hahaha... I'm a human being and I have my faults! I'm a diner-rat, I love Chipotle, I love your run-of-the-mill dinner spots (Chilis, togo's, TGIFridays, Fuddruckers, Subway, Freebirds, Dennys, Stacked(!) etc)

G) If there’s something specific you’d like to ask for, it’s not guarantee you’ll get it, but it can’t hurt to ask right?

THIS is the most awkward question i've asked of all of you these past three years conducting Secret Santa on Niketalk, and as i'm the one who is the one running the show, makes it that much more awkward, BUT, here it goes lol

I'd like to ask for the following: Nike Free running shoes, I did see some nice ones on Nike's clearance section yesterday as I saw the thread pop up on NT. I'd LOVE Yogurtland gift cards (They offer e-cards as far as I remember haha), restaurant (chilis, yardhouse, CPK, Islands etc) GC's, nike/footlocker/finishline GC's, stuff I can use in previously mentioned situations (dinner, snacks, gym etc) I think i'll end it here though haha.

For you LA/OC Area NT'ers i'm always open to recommendations on where to go for dinner, maybe a GC from one of those places? lol
--A Final note, as i've said, I find this awkward being the one running the show and finally putting one of my own out there, but after resisting for so long I say whatthehey, lets do it haha. I hope all of you had a great Thanksgiving, and have continued good times this holiday season ending with ringing in the new year with a bang!
I appreciate your patience this year, and I hope you've all had as much fun participating as i've had conducting this boat!
UPDATE: Thanksgiving 8:40am
ALL have been sent out!

If possible, please send out by the 18th of December, please. Allow your package a week at the least to get to its destination. A LOT of you have asked me to put a Q&A together as well... i've refrained from doing so in the past but I think i'll do it this year since I have stated on occasion that it's going to be my last year :-\

Happy Thanksgiving Day folks! Time to **** **** up!!! :lol:

Update Thanksgiving 12:12am:
Return NT SSers have been sent their assignments. New members either tonight or early Thanksgiving Day!

UPDATE Thursday night, 11/15:
Here's the up-to-the-minute lists of those who've turned in their questionnaires!

List updated saturday night. I'm awaiting a few I fumbled on, I apologize for that.
New member list:

RodrigoFresh
JayPizzle
Af1 Jordan collecterz
Yanky
Kiiing
bwrestler15
purplenurple1414
NickTheSneakerKid
Taz92
BallahB
DefconZero
JRThumper85
Artest93
Chaose57
il prescelto
lets get it 1231
magic61182
uncalled4boy
HiGHROLLER
Suge67
BrockBo
I Live In Texas
PYBOY28
GoldenTicket21
USABasketball08
jcmojica24
xsourdieselx
imrichboy
iswearimcool
puglife
***a5in11
knightlovesqueen
jackknoff
40InchBoost
JKing0821
JesusShuttlesworth34
nawzlew
H1N1Proof
ssjjfar
OU Imran
3Dgarfly23
AntiDope
Frank 7he T4nk
Vic Vega 05
dubstyledj
Based Mod
TimelessFlight

Returning SS list:

Sole Searchin
Seasoned Vet
Ptrakarn23
RufioRufioRufio
Banki3z
JayZ2001
Bay1591
ProShares
King Au
SoleWoman
kvsm23vs24
ooIRON MANoo
JRaDaGreat72
Cobra Kai
ShortyYoScart
TimCity2000
CubanRef
DamokuNaSenshi
BlazeKicks
DMXGod
ECook0808
ElPablo21
Dakid23
Blacklion23
jdizzle75
4Wrestling
Bozo7000
JFMartiMcDandruff
Baby Jumpman
KuNasty88
BOBTHEHOE
MooMooPanda
Domc03
SouthCityDon
its murder 187
FaulkIt28
sho3tym
djaward
solecity
mustbefire
balloonoboy
nawghtyhare
Yvespo3
Binman3k3
NYCPosite
81ackMamba
CLU713
SoleWoman
TxRook
WhyteWunder
ElGrenas
ElijahDukes
BigSupa
Raburns04
BigPoppaBaker04
ColdCity
951 Guero
Oinker34
RATxAxTAT
ShaunHillFTW49
KnockoutNed
ZyZyBalubah1 / MurderFace
ElGrenas

Last edited:
Didn't we have to PM and email you last year to confirm the accounts with the emails?

I don't think there's a wait limit for registering on NT so some people probably have mults

I didn't do it like that last year, just some signed up by one of the two ways.

I'm going to maybe limit it to who I consider regulars, or something like that, but at that point it gets kinda tricky so I might bow out unfortunately.

It's a damn shame how desperate some people are for a $20 gift that it takes a lot of the fun out of it :smh:

Limit it to members that have been on here for at least a year and still post regularly

I got a deadbeat last year, I really dig this idea and felt good going out my way putting effort into a gift for a stranger but I felt pretty bad when a stranger couldn't take the time to do that for me, so I doubt I'll be in it this year...NT is just not that type of community as much as ya talk about this being a "family"

Cinco- sign me up with someone you know isn't a deadbeat not trying to deal with that this year. Sad what people do for a gift :smh: I dropped a good $150+ last year but atleast my elf enjoyed it :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
I was waiting on this thread, Luis. :smokin

I think we should do it again. It was great sending a gift to a fellow NTer and then seeing their reaction once they received the gift. I still use my gift to this day (cook set).

My only gripe was shipping to Canada. I'm not opposed to sending a gift there but it can get expensive.

The deadbeats from last year should not be allowed to participate. That's only fair.

PM sent.

I participated in the 1st secret santa but took a seat last year. I would be down this year. :nthat:
I'll check this thread out later to see if it's going down before sending out a PM.

They were posted in last years thread. I don't remember now, but the thread should still be on the other site.

Let me start off by saying, should we do it again? I think we had about 10 deadbeats last year, a big increase from the year before when I first ran it. I'm a bit unsure if we should attempt this again, as i'm sure some of you are of participating any further, whether you had a deadbeat or not.
One change i'm making this year, i'm going to limit any and all sign ups to a PM. No more e-mails, because that way folks on the outside, multiple e-mails from people juicing a second gift anonymously, and so on can be easier to control.
Who's in? PM Me if you want in.

Appreciate you taking the time to do all this. I'm down to participate this year.

I like giving gifts more than receiving them so this is cool to me.

Hope the new site brings a better turn out/result.

Cinco....I think this Santa should be limited to regular posters in the forum, no lurked no matter what their join date is, allow only users who obviously take pride in their username, I have a feeling that's the only way we will avoid deadbeats....I'm not talking a bunch of FutureMD type of posters but at least dudes who's names we can remember.

all bs aside i was just pm'ing you so you can make a thread & then i refreshed the genny & it was there :lol:

sign me up cinco :pimp:

Last edited:
my 2011 SS

400114157.jpg

I'm in if there are some requirements for people to be santas like people have said before me...

One idea would be for a 1,000 minimum post requirement... as well as someone who has posted at least 50 posts within the last month. (thats not that much, but enough to be an active current member)...

We can't risk people who aren't even on NT these days anymore just joining the secret santa to take gifts from everyone then leave without giving anything back... most scumbag thing anyone can ever do, and unfortunately there ARE people out there who will do that. :smh:

Cinco....I think this Santa should be limited to regular posters in the forum, no lurked no matter what their join date is, allow only users who obviously take pride in their username, I have a feeling that's the only way we will avoid deadbeats....I'm not talking a bunch of FutureMD type of posters but at least dudes who's names we can remember.

That is a good suggestion to help reduce the flakers and limit the number deadbeats.

Back
Top Bottom