2012 Secret Santa Thread: Master lists posted PG1

You know what, I think I'm going to go with the idea of having to separate list. 1 with people who done it before and had a flawless experience, new people want to be in on new people want to be in on the Secret Santa. And the following year it would make it that much more easier to combine both years and have a separate list for the new ones in 2013.

Thoughts?

You know what, I think I'm going to go with the idea of having to separate list. 1 with people who done it before and had a flawless experience, new people want to be in on new people want to be in on the Secret Santa. And the following year it would make it that much more easier to combine both years and have a separate list for the new ones in 2013.
Thoughts?

I am brilliant. :smokin

I really think it's the best way. Easy for everyone.

Agree wityh my boy E-Cook, perfect idea.

I participated last year and my Elf was very grateful, as was I. I'm definitely down to do it again :smokin

Seems like the "deadbeat" problems are just gonna be passed over into the "new" Secret Santa group.

I can only hope the members of the other group will actually give a damn about the deadbeats in the new group as well.

I'm sure there will be a couple.

Last edited:
My post count isn't over 3000, my rep points are only at 10, but I've been a member since 2004 and my post count is low because I simply don't post if what I have to say has already been said in a thread, or I may have nothing positive to say at all. But I've participated in the secret Santa two years in a row and had no problems really, just got my gift super late last year. Ps cwrite if you're around I lost your info and still have a shirt for you lol DM me. Pps I'm in for this year too.

I've been a participant in the last 2 Secret Santa gift exchanges.

I don't post nearly as much as I used to (never really posted that much back then to begin with), but I'd love to do it again.

PM sent, Cinco.

i had a ball last year. gave and received good gifts. really enjoyed it. count me in again.

hopefully i get ksteezy this year. :smokin

My bad. The snitching was removed.
Love the hoody, bro. About to wear it right now as I go for a run. It still isn't hoody weather in Texas :frown: but I still like to use it to help me sweat more.
Always getting asked about the team though lol I just tell them I got friends in far places :smokin

^this guy right here got me some dope ****!

i can't fit the UM shirt, but I use the beer cozie often.

Read the book you gave me, use the lens pen, and i have the bbgun displayed in my room.

:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Not gonna lie this was one of my highlights from last year's holiday.

Really cool to see people posting their presents.

LOL I'm def gonna request a 5lb tub of protein powder again and I'll cross my fingers on getting Ksteezy, RFX, or Prime (Lol).

And That one dude who gave out a pair of KDs.

Poppa needs some free run 2s.

Its october and I'm mad excieted now.

Bout to throw on a xmas tune. SWEAR TO GOD

Thoughts?
I am brilliant.
smokin.gif

I really think it's the best way. Easy for everyone.
My ex-elf innovating the NT SS game...aiiiiiite.

im def gonna raise my spending limit this year. Op, u should let ppl who were on NT for a long time to be in the list with ppl who've done it before.

Seems like the "deadbeat" problems are just gonna be passed over into the "new" Secret Santa group.
I can only hope the members of the other group will actually give a damn about the deadbeats in the new group as well.
I'm sure there will be a couple.

This. Wouldn't make sense to create two separate list.

Review NT members post count, join date. Maybe set up a simple disclosure form/agreement to have everyone sign off on.

Thoughts?
Sounds good to me.  Some people will never be happy with how it is run, but thanks for all of your hard work with this.

Back
Top Bottom