2012 The worst/ most cliche script I've ever seen in my entire life.

That's it? You're not gonna explain why/how you came to this conclusion??? No examples or anything to back up your statement???

I thought the arks were pretty interesting.
2012-06_Ark.gif

definitely the worst movie ive ever watched... i walked out in the middle of it.

Wow, this comes as a surprise, I never would have guessed this movie would have been predictable and cheesy.

You really blew the lid off that one.

laugh.gif

Just watched this last night, I agree with you. It was entertaining simply due to the horrible acting, plot line, and effects.

Lol it's not the plot, it's the conversations throughout the movie. They are so cliche it's not even funny, like in ever conversation that involved God or what was going on every person was so one sided it wasn't even funny, as a fan of the cinema was offended for the lack of forethought that was put in this movie. The visuals were sick, the plot was cool(Didn't finish it because of the damn script) but the script was so open, all the conversations had this structure

[Guy/person from an older generation] - We are going to die if we stay, (older people were cool with it, while the guys generally wanted to bounce)
[Girl/idealist] - No we gotta help, I don't believe in fate/destiny etc
[Guy/person form an older generation]- Your right...

and thats it, that is how all the conversations are.

I can't stand when some of you guys do things like this. Discuss? Discuss what? seriously, you make it seem like this a was a brewing issue and you came through and saved the day by breaking the ice.

i've never walked out of th movies wanting my mney back until i seen 2012, and ive see alot of bad movies in my time

Originally Posted by wsdesigner14

laugh.gif

Just watched this last night, I agree with you. It was entertaining simply due to the horrible acting, plot line, and effects.

this
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

script was more cliche then Avatar?
Came in here to ask the same thing. Haven't seen 2012 but can't imagine a more lazy and cliche script than Avatar. "OH THE HERO IS ABOUT TO DIE, HERE COMES HIS LOVE INTEREST TO SAVE HIM AT THE LAST POSSIBLE SECOND". Repeat x 5. 

^ yeah I thought it was alright too
laugh.gif
thought it was going to be a little better (all the destruction looked a little too fake) and all of the hyped up trailers made me so pumped up to watch it.

i think it was supposed to be the last 15 minutes of armageddon stretched into an hour and a half.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

script was more cliche then Avatar?
Came in here to ask the same thing. Haven't seen 2012 but can't imagine a more lazy and cliche script than Avatar. "OH THE HERO IS ABOUT TO DIE, HERE COMES HIS LOVE INTEREST TO SAVE HIM AT THE LAST POSSIBLE SECOND". Repeat x 5. 
Yup. 2012 not quite as lazy. The fact it was more original and the unintentional comedy in 2012 makes it > Avatar as far as the script.

Back
Top Bottom