2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
kawhai cannot get outplayed by rashard lewis. this is really surprising, and even more so that rashard isn't being exposed on defense.

nobody mentioned this NBA commercial?

It's just hard to see Heats bench not making their shots on their home floor

Chalmers or Cole are due for a big game.

I say they win at least 13+ pts

I agree. I think heat shoot lights out from 3 tonight

Game 3 is always the most important of the series

Spurs need to not give rashard 14 pts :x

I understand letting him shoot but Jesus damb near all his looks have been wide the hell open :smh: at least somewhat contest him
If you play Rashard tight, you're eliminating your help defense and I'm sure they don't want to give that away. Pop is relying on the role players to miss, problem is they've tried to wall off penetration and still aren't getting stops.

Spurs need to not give rashard 14 pts :x

I understand letting him shoot but Jesus damb near all his looks have been wide the hell open :smh: at least somewhat contest him
If you play Rashard tight, you're eliminating your help defense and I'm sure they don't want to give that away. Pop is relying on the role players to miss, problem is they've tried to wall off penetration and still aren't getting stops.
I understand wanting to have help defense and all, And if you want to make the role players kill you and have James in passing mode it's cool, if that's the case you can't have James drop 35 on 65%.

Last edited:
:lol: at Rashard and Ray playing this good, this consistently. Fountain of youth or some good p on south beach, something is rejuvenating these guys.

Yall are sleeping on the best thirst quencher of all time because it eventually satisfies more than one thirst.

You can't get this from the store!

BREAST MILK > ALL

All Rashad and Ray are asked to do is give good effort on D and shoot 3's. It's not as if they are being asked to do anything special.

Who is going to expose Rashard on defense? It's not as if he is guarding some dominant one on one player

Last edited:
:lol: at Rashard and Ray playing this good, this consistently. Fountain of youth or some good p on south beach, something is rejuvenating these guys.

I don't think it has anything to do with the medical staff, location etc.

I think it has more to do with proper spacing and excellent ball movement. When you have Lebron, Wade and Bosh on the floor--some guys will have space to move around and get open.

As for Rashard on the defensive end--The Miami Heat are an incredible defensive team that plays defense together. They bring in a lot of help and they "funnel" players into the help defense. This is why Rashard Lewis is making people think he's been great defensively (which he has).

All Rashad and Ray are asked to do is give good effort on D and shoot 3's. It's not as if they are being asked to do anything special.

Who is going to expose Rashard on defense? It's not as if he is guarding some dominant one on one player

isnt that what coaches do? expose a weak link...i dont know maybe pick and roll create some switches. whatever the case is he's hiding on D and its not costing miami

laugh.gif
at Rashard and Ray playing this good, this consistently. Fountain of youth or some good p on south beach, something is rejuvenating these guys.
Maybe folks will stop questioning every damn thing Spo does now... but probably not.

"OMG, Spo's chaning Beasley to the bench for bum *** Rashard Lewis??!!?"

It's the same thing as last season with Mike Miller.

The man has his reasons for his rotations

Game 1 the Spurs shot 14-16 and scored 36pts in the fourth quarter.
Game 2 the Spurs shot 6-17 and scored 18pts in the fourth quarter.

1) I don't know why I'm watching First Take.

2) I was slightly leaning towards wanting the Heat to win the title after game 1.

3) But DJ Khaled is making me root for the Spurs now.

4) These "Heat fans" on First Take :x :rofl:

5) Probably never making the mistake of watching this show again.

Last edited:
DJ Khaled on First Take :rofl:

DJ Khaled: They cheated to win game 1. They turned off the AC.

Skip: Do you have any sources for that?

DJ Khaled: The streets

answer to literally any question: "We're the champions"

"All we do is win"
"LISTENNNNNNN"

Rashard Lewis hiding on defense??? :lol:
Dude is 6'10" with above average athleticism and qualified to cover most perimeter and post players in the league.
He handled David West pretty well in the ECF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom