2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
cant believe OKC lost this bad
mean.gif
clippers roster is way better than what they were facing against memphis. durant and westbrook can't win this series if the rest of the team won't contribute.

again, brooks needs to start someone who can actually do something on offense over thabo. the clippers are gonna end up just doubling durant/russ and dare thabo to shoot.

Last edited:
hopefully, roy gets his butt back in the gym and work on his gm. i know coming into last yr he was working with timmy, but after his success, dude probably thought he was the next great center from g'town to take over.

hopefully, roy gets his butt back in the gym and work on his gm. i know coming into last yr he was working with timmy, but after his success, dude probably thought he was the next great center from g'town to take over.
he's huge compared to timmy and mahinmi but can't even grab a damn rebound or score in the post these days
roll.gif

he's huge compared to timmy and mahinmi but can't even grab a damn rebound or score in the post these days :rofl:

View media item 956200

good lord roy is like 8'12. He's like the big doofy blue MonStar. ol shawn bladley *** *****

Ehh.. no real sympathy for Hibbert right now.

Yeah, it sucks you're struggling so badly.. but all that talk last year and earlier this year.. you have to back it up when it matters. Flapping your gums and wanting respect and then you disappear like this? Nah.. no sympathy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom