2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plenty of people still think he's leaving after next season but I doubt it.

Who would you prefer, Melo or Love?
I'd take the younger Love, but considering we would have to offload taj and others in the trade for him I think I'd take a paycut Melo.

Yeah we can't lose Taj.

KLove may be younger but lets say Rose isn't up to par, I can't see Love carrying us too far.

I'd rather have Melo, and I'm not even a big Melo fan, he just seems like a better fit right now.

Been saying all playoffs Beasley needs minutes...they aren't going to win it all this year riding Battier, Allen, Lewis anymore, those guys just don't have the legs at this point.
You know it's bad when you're contemplating whether Beasley will make the defense any worse.

Melo>Love

5 best players in NBA

1.Lebron

2.Kd

3. Melo

4.Russell

5. pick really..Curry, Harden, Love, Dirk, CP3, PGeorge, Aldridge, Blake, G. Drajic

Rose, Kobe, Wade are disqualified for lack of participation

heat lose & the thread is in shambles now
roll.gif
It's the refs b

Don't know if this was discussed before but... Lebrons pre-game speeches are THE WORST :rofl:

Just saw it on SportsCenter...Got me over here cringing, I had to turn the channel it hurt too bad 0]  

Thee absolute worst!! It's like watching a speech from "Like Mike 2: Streetball". Like Bron wrote out a speech and struggle acted it out. "Yo dawg we gotta do this dawg! Dawg this is 4 real" :rofl: :rofl:

Don't know if this was discussed before but... Lebrons pre-game speeches are THE WORST 
roll.gif

Just saw it on SportsCenter...Got me over here cringing, I had to turn the channel it hurt too bad 
alien.gif

Thee absolute worst!! It's like watching a speech from "Like Mike 2: Streetball". Like Bron wrote out a speech and struggle acted it out. "Yo dawg we gotta do this dawg! Dawg this is 4 real"
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 @ dawg. I can't believe how many Dawgs he gets in though. Randy Jackson American Idol amounts of dawgs

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, if the Pacers sweep both opening home games. 
eek.gif

Actually, the way these playoffs have gone so far, what teams have swept both opening games so far? Obviously, Heat/Bobcats, and then Heat/Nets. Who else? Anyone?

Pat Riley on the phone with Kevin Love to

All Star team getting rings

You already know, wouldn't be surprised if Love in, Bosh out.

He can't do any of the defensive things Bosh does though even though he's a better rebounder/scoring threat.

Miami needs a true rim protector like no tomorrow.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, if the Pacers sweep both opening home games. :wow:

Actually, the way these playoffs have gone so far, what teams have swept both opening games so far? Obviously, Heat/Bobcats, and then Heat/Nets. Who else? Anyone?

Portland jumped up 2-0 on Houston in the first round

Don't know if this was discussed before but... Lebrons pre-game speeches are THE WORST :rofl:

Just saw it on SportsCenter...Got me over here cringing, I had to turn the channel it hurt too bad 0]  

Thee absolute worst!! It's like watching a speech from "Like Mike 2: Streetball". Like Bron wrote out a speech and struggle acted it out. "Yo dawg we gotta do this dawg! Dawg this is 4 real" :rofl: :rofl:
:lol:  @ dawg. I can't believe how many Dawgs he gets in though. Randy Jackson American Idol amounts of dawgs

dawg, this is what we work all yea fo, get that championship. you know we's dont get along blah blah blah
almost as bad as keith brooking

eek.gif

Spurs/Blazers

EDIT: Portland one the first two games but they were on the road

Last edited:

eek.gif

............................................................. THE DISRESPECT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom