2013 Air Jordan IV "3m?" Orange

Not sure if there is a thread but I read this and thought I would share.....

23May/130

2013 Air Jordan Retro 4 IV “3m?” Orange- First Look

Being the 23rd Anniversary of the Retro 5 and the 23rd Anniversary of the 4's was last year we surely did not expect to see as many retro 4's pop up as we are starting to see. With the Stealth 4's and Green Glow 4's up next, once again we see another Retro 4 pop up out of no where. This Retro 4 seems to carry a 3m upper we are not sure if it is the lighting or the actual shoe. Also seems to have light blue and hints of orange. Not much is known about is crazy colored Retro 4 but we are sure to get details soon. Let us now what you think about these 4's?

From TCC blogView media item 424033
If there is a thread mods please close this one

yuck...maybe more pic's will help but im very doubtful :lol:

Last edited:
is it me or does there seem to be a trend forming where retros take a feature from the another number in the series and turn them into a major design element?

-Jordan 5s with Jordan 3 elephant print
-Jordan 4s with Jordan 5 3M

theyre will probably will be a jordan 6 with a feature from the Jordan 4

first they ruin the shape of 4s, now they forget how to colorblock them. HORRIBLE. thank you JB for saving me money on 1 model at least
laugh.gif

Like I said in another thread JB might as well just send the 4 model to nike ID bc they already done killed it off

Guess they were withholding the 3M from that run of 13s to waste away on these?

Not sure if there is a thread but I read this and thought I would share.....

23May/130

2013 Air Jordan Retro 4 IV “3m?” Orange- First Look

Being the 23rd Anniversary of the Retro 5 and the 23rd Anniversary of the 4's was last year we surely did not expect to see as many retro 4's pop up as we are starting to see. With the Stealth 4's and Green Glow 4's up next, once again we see another Retro 4 pop up out of no where. This Retro 4 seems to carry a 3m upper we are not sure if it is the lighting or the actual shoe. Also seems to have light blue and hints of orange. Not much is known about is crazy colored Retro 4 but we are sure to get details soon. Let us now what you think about these 4's?

From TCC blogView media item 424033
If there is a thread mods please close this one
:x:x

They might as well put the IV's on NikeID with all these ugly colors
R.I.P to the retro IVs
The IVs have been dying a slow death since 2006.  The crap leather, changed netting, banana shape, paint cracking, cliff toe (I won't even mention lack of NA(ok, I just did...)). And all of those problems have nothing to do with this awful color scheme that their designers spewed out.  Not sure why JB decided to trash one of their best designs.  It really is a shame...
mean.gif

need more pics to formulate a real opinion on em....
You know these are part of the candy pack that's releasing this year

And I'd rather have CP3's pair from his closet (same as the pair on his feet in the pics above).  They need to chill with all of these retro+ IV's tho.

Last edited:
its the v anniversary. why didnt they just bring all these iv's out last year? JB i swear u guys think like kids

Back
Top Bottom