2013 AJ1 royal legit check!

View media item 1415544If u look at the stitching on the inside near label on FAKE's the triangle pattern is larger then normal AJ1 retro and no Nike air logo inside on sole...And also the tongue is much less firm/less padding...Also noticed Nike Logo is much thicker then normal shoe...Alone by itself it's very very hard to tell the new fakes...side by side Real ones you can notice the differences in triangle stitch and even color of thread is different...

back pic was taken at a weird angle but showed no widows peaks.. the size tag threw everything off, it's 100% fake. 

OP you need better pix..They look fake by the toebox but the pix are not enough to accurately determine..Post a shot of the size tag and a shot of the small [emoji]174[/emoji] on the box lid..That will get it done.

These pics are of legit royals but you're gonna wanna ask for tagged pics because I've seen these same exact pics on kixify a long time ago.. Highly doubt these are pics of the actual shoes..

You can't just tell by the picks...I could give you The fakes Nd put them me t to real ones and it's takes a long time to see the differences you have to open that shoe up look inside and then you will be able to tell only by comparing with the inside of another Royal Blue or ever Bred red or black toe... And the Real shoes has tight little diamond patterns through the whole inside...the fakes have same pattern but it's. not as tight together..bigger diamonds and real Tongue has more padding...just by looking at pics from afar you won't be able to tell until they are in your hand...and even then you won't be sure if it's. the good fakes out there... I git ripped off last may paid $500 for a pair (guy has 100/% feedback...shoes took 7 weeks to get there from china what a dn joke!!... Nor I finally found a good pair but you have to pay close to G to get real ones...Flight club might have some.

You can't just tell by the picks...I could give you The fakes Nd put them me t to real ones and it's takes a long time to see the differences you have to open that shoe up look inside and then you will be able to tell only by comparing with the inside of another Royal Blue or ever Bred red or black toe... And the Real shoes has tight little diamond patterns through the whole inside...the fakes have same pattern but it's. not as tight together..bigger diamonds and real Tongue has more padding...just by looking at pics from afar you won't be able to tell until they are in your hand...and even then you won't be sure if it's. the good fakes out there... I git ripped off last may paid $500 for a pair (guy has 100/% feedback...shoes took 7 weeks to get there from china what a dn joke!!... Nor I finally found a good pair but you have to pay close to G to get real ones...Flight club might have some.
YOU maybe can't tell just by pix. Myself and a few others here can tell just fine with only images, and do so on the regular. I could tell the Royals you posted above were fake as soon as I saw them..Just look at that damn Wings logo??..No need to compare little diamonds in the sock liner..The fakes have MANY other exterior tells. Like materials, swooshs, colors, craftsmanship, logos, sole mold, tags, box etc. Learn these tells and save yourself the headaches of comparing sock liner diamonds in the future.

Last edited:
Thanks I never knew the about the wings..I can see the difference now,I hadn't noticed that difference before...These were first pair of AJ I bought in years and I wand tip to par on knowledge of the shoe game/fakes. Thanks again for the knowledge!

Back
Top Bottom