2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
These shoes don't even come close to touching the originals! Can't believe those hypes got em on ebay for crazy prices....I just can't get jiggy wit the white sole...

These shoes don't even come close to touching the originals! Can't believe those hypes got em on ebay for crazy prices....I just can't get jiggy wit the white sole...

white sole ,you mean gum bottom sole we talking about the same shoes? 
We not talking og

Last edited:
You must have two pair of the royals cause I would never trade my only pair for the bLack golds. Everyone want them just because there limited funny as hell let these release like all the other n/a ones and they would sell like the Knicks cw.

to cure my saltiness although they dont campare in hype to "some "i bought some chicago 1's which i passed on rd and some vegas ones rttg's ,paid no where near resell for these quality on the rttg 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
wtfffff can u new dudes chill out....the og's were a f&f if u didnt know jordan u didnt get a pair yes they were patent leather yes they had a white midsole and yes the had a black sole instead of a gum sole with glitter in it but come on for a 28 a year old shoe that wasnt released to the public this is as good as we will get...they are close to the og's

You must have two pair of the royals cause I would never trade my only pair for the bLack golds. Everyone want them just because there limited funny as hell let these release like all the other n/a ones and they would sell like the Knicks cw.
I could care less if they were limited. I want them to go with my Olympic jersey

its right on 5th ave....nypd doesnt play when it comes to places like that so its usually organized or no one will get kicks and everyone will get pepper sprayed
lol what i dont get though is if theres no camping how come there were ten people in line at 7pm and they were allowed to stay until the time the store opened?

lol what i dont get though is if theres no camping how come there were ten people in line at 7pm and they were allowed to stay until the time the store opened?

You cant stay over night....they usually make you leave and come back like 3 or 4 am

wtfffff can u new dudes chill out....the og's were a f&f if u didnt know jordan u didnt get a pair yes they were patent leather yes they had a white midsole and yes the had a black sole instead of a gum sole with glitter in it but come on for a 28 a year old shoe that wasnt released to the public this is as good as we will get...they are close to the og's

Why does everybody say the originals were patent leather??? To my knowledge they were not. Who is giving ya'll this info that they were. Only similarities are black upper, gold swoosh and logos and white midsole.

they give wristbands though? they could kick you out and if another group of guys shows up after you'd b SOL

Think so Im not sure I havent been at the nba store for a release in a while....it used to be the go to spot that no one cared about like VIM but now its dead

Think so Im not sure I havent been at the nba store for a release in a while....it used to be the go to spot that no one cared about like VIM but now its dead
k thanks for the helpful input. nowadays virtually no store that charges retail can be low key, cuz ppl fiend over kicks way too much. VIIM is still ok for certain releases though, way more ppl go to ftl than vim.

Can't wait to see what the new nba store looks like when it finally opens -- if it ever opens!
i liked the old nba store, the one that exists now is tiny and u can barely make your way through the store.

Did you compare them to the many OG black/golds that you've had an opportunity to own over the years? 
wink.gif

Thank you for your service by the way. 
happy.gif

Why does everybody say the originals were patent leather??? To my knowledge they were not. Who is giving ya'll this info that they were. Only similarities are black upper, gold swoosh and logos and white midsole.

LOL better yet, where'd you get your info? Because you're dead wrong. Look at the first page of the thread Mr know it all. And if you don't know already, well then you really don't know AJ1's anyway so you may want to read up before acting like you do.

I specifically know someone who is interested in Royals plus $25-$50 for their black/gold 1s. Size 10.5 too. PM me and I'll give you their # if you're interested. 

Check the CL ad again. It's gone. He already dealt his pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom