-2013 BMW 7-series (Updated) AKA "The mid-life facelift"-

Unless you 6'9 or got 4 kids no one person needs a car this big
laugh.gif
biggest i'll go is 5 series can't get down with huge body cars, they're severly overrated.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

I own a 5 series and don't see myself ever owning a 7 (car is a little too large for my taste) at least not until I'm over the age of 50. I will admit that the current 7 series is sexy as all Hell though.

The F10?... You like it?.. I was thinking about getting one next year.
nerd.gif
same boat...thinking end of this year tho

You got to get it with the M-Sport bumper or just get the M5. 

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

I own a 5 series and don't see myself ever owning a 7 (car is a little too large for my taste) at least not until I'm over the age of 50. I will admit that the current 7 series is sexy as all Hell though.

nerd.gif
i know yall dudes wouldnt believe it but i test drove both and i liked the lexus GS more overall.
true story

looks wise the new 5 with m package looks better i admit

both are cheaper than new a6 when you load up them options though. which i like the most looks wise

Originally Posted by Al Audi

nerd.gif
i know yall dudes wouldnt believe it but i test drove both and i liked the lexus GS more overall.
true story

looks wise the new 5 with m package looks better i admit

both are cheaper than new a6 when you load up them options though. which i like the most looks wise
yea i havent driven it yet...would be too tempted to drive it off on the spot...then i would have to live in it
laugh.gif
gotta handle some house stuff first

i love the looks of that A7 too...will give it a look when the time comes
You got to get it with the M-Sport bumper or just get the M5. 
def needs the m package

yea m package is a must (HOVKids) Nice.  I just picked this up last weekend - 550i with an M package (can't get an M5 in the US yet).  Waited 2.5 months for it to be built and went with the Ferric Grey 20" rims and black grill:
exactly how id want a 5 series, maybe in white......though

Looks great although I don't think I'd want to change anything on a 550 M, oh, maybe remove the ridiculously large 550 M logo from the back, too flashy for my taste.

yeah i also checked reviews and watched videos about the F10 and the 4th Gen GS. GS wins everytime. Hoping for a GS-F.

ive seen the f01 7 series in person and i must say that its not that huge of a body in person

Back
Top Bottom