2013 Charger or 2014 Malibu?

So I used to have a 01 Chrysler Sebring Convertible (terrible buy) needless to say it eventually went caput (engine problems).
Fast forward I swore I would never buy another Chrysler, Jeep or similar maker (includes dodge) product.

Now here's the deal I don't want to get a ticking time bomb waiting to die on me so I'm deciding whether buying another used car off the lot with a 1 yr warranty which so happens I found a 13 charger :lol:, or just go the route of renting a new car, 14 malibu.
I'm not a rich guy by any means and trying to think about the future as what if's

say I don't have the same job anymore, can I make my pymts, amount per month yada yada.

I was looking at the new impala but the malibu is a little less expensive.

Just want to know NT's opinion and if anybody has either of these two vehicles.

Last edited:
What kind of charger? If its a rt or SRT charger if sxt or se get the mali

What kind of charger? If its a rt or SRT charger if sxt or se get the mali

It's an Charger SE, the malibu is a LS I think.

Charger is 15,000 the Malibau is around 23,000.

I'm thinking If I become broke I can just return the Malibu, If I need major repair on the Charger I'm basically SOL

If you're worried about the warranty then why not just buy a new M3.

You'll have a four year 50,000 mile warranty.

if it aint the SRT don't do it...youll feel bad one an SRT pulls up next to you revs that big motor and speeds off

Eh wrong
neither
since theyre both sedans im guessing you need a four door and since your worried about reliabilty i say cop
any honda or toyota
And when you say rent the malibi do you mean lease?

if it ain't got da hemi then it ain't worth it b.

get da shoe game up and in time da collection will be da porsche money b.

a used boxter with 100k miles but I digress b.

Last edited:
Prius. A girl I work with has one.judging by the amount of bottles she has in the back seat, im pretty sure it runs on Pepsi

Between those two, I'd choose the charger. What's funny is, 5 think the Malibu looks better, but it just doesn't sound manly enough for me. Murdered out charger and it's a wrap.

Between those two, I'd choose the charger. What's funny is, 5 think the Malibu looks better, but it just doesn't sound manly enough for me. Murdered out charger and it's a wrap.

as if there aren't enough murdered out Chargers on the road already.

tacky.

if you are afraid you might not have a job in a year; maybe just buy something to get around in for cheap

I'm thinking of going back to school to finish my degree so I'll probably end up leaving where I'm at or cut my hrs

Back
Top Bottom