2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

nahh....well he showed promise......regressed from there...hopefully he plays well cause I would love for Petrino to lose his first game bike

forgot I said he would start game 1 :smokin

Last edited:
nahh....well he showed promise......regressed from there...hopefully he plays well cause I would love for Petrino to lose his first game bike

forgot I said he would start game 1 :smokin
Seriously all he needs to do is hand the ball of to duke and be a game manager. Get the ball to coley Dorset and herb and let them go.

Hard to be a game manager when your opponent is putting up Points. Good luck with Heaps, hope and pray that is the only game he will ever have to start .

@SalManeenNC9 Scott Shafer just said K Ross Krautman has to end his career due to chronic hip problems. Kicking game was certainly an issue last season.[\quote]

He has too much physical ability and talent around him to fail imo...I am slightly skeptical about their OL play, but he has 3 NFL RB's an NFL TE, and a multitude of WR's, he'll be ait, although I think Bama fans are expecting too much from him in year one
If he's not a baller, I can't see him beating LSU at home or Auburn, who should have a better defense than last. .

Get used to it, 1000 yd Rushing & 1000 Receiving this year

HicZXI7wQTadDBW0jLOY_Gurley%20doing%20gurley.jpg

#Heisman

Gurley is unfair.
I pray he stays healthy.

Would the dawgs consider putting the RS on Marshall with Chubb n nem back there?

Noiice

Last edited:
If they do suck again,it wouldnt crush them. You gotta believe they make a home run hire and get back to business.

Always gotta wonder what would have been had they given Chollie Strong an opportunity

We would have FLOURISHED. Boom is just a coordinator, guys don't respect him that much from what I've been told, and it makes sense seeing as how the team imploded last season and lack of discipline on and off the field. The worst thing that could have happened was going 11-1 in 2012, a bunch of close wins that really shouldn't have happened that gave Muschamp the leeway to have a horrible season last year and still keep his job.

Should have hired Charlie after Urban left.

Gurley is unfair.
I pray he stays healthy.

Would the dawgs consider putting the RS on Marshall with Chubb n nem back there?
Keith ain't eem trying to hear that RS talk lol coaches talked about it, but Keith ain't with it. He's been cleared for full contact.

Gunna how yall looking with Micah Abernathy?

Gurley shed 20 lbs 
sick.gif
 got his track speed back (bulked up after the ankle injury last year, was playing close to 250lbs)

We got a CB #31 Shattle Fenteng...you heard it hear first.

Last edited:
A while ago I know we led, he tripped to OSU then back to Knoxville and we back in it hard. I know we offered another bc right around when he was liking OSU & UGA. But we may be back bc we aren't going as hard on Ordway who's likely headed to ole miss now

Also, Butch recruited And signed Ralph at Cincinatti so that family connection is strong. Crazy how much taller Micah is than RDAIV

Also, Butch recruited And signed Ralph at Cincinatti so that family connection is strong. Crazy how much taller Micah is than RDAIV
Yea I know about the Cincy connection. Hopefully if we get his teammate Slayton that'll help.

Chubb bout to send Davin Bellamy to the 5th dimension

Bt_wAltIcAAfKHP.jpg:large

Yea I know about the Cincy connection. Hopefully if we get his teammate Slayton that'll help.

Chubb bout to send Davin Bellamy to the 5th dimension

Bt_wAltIcAAfKHP.jpg:large
Real question is who is coming off the field so Lorenzo Carter can get PT, I read they might put him in at DE in packages instead of OLB

Malik Henry didn't jump on the USC offer so after waiting on him for a while they've extended offers to KJ Costello and Shea Patterson.

KJ likes USC (his mom's an alum.) Shea will be tough to pull from LSU.

Malik is still an SC lean (so they say) but he's taking his time and they're only going to take one QB.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom