2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Get used to it, 1000 yd Rushing & 1000 Receiving this year

#Heisman

x8rqohJ.gif

A bulldog & a fence, I see it. :wow:

Malik Henry didn't jump on the USC offer so after waiting on him for a while they've extended offers to KJ Costello and Shea Patterson.

KJ likes USC (his mom's an alum.) Shea will be tough to pull from LSU.

Malik is still an SC lean (so they say) but he's taking his time and they're only going to take one QB.

it's going to be KJ most likely

He's not an SC lean.
Like I said before, probably not now that Darnold is in the fold and there's a log jam at QB, but I still think it's FSU or USC.

Costello will probably commit though and definitely before Malik would, which makes it even harder and unlikely he comes to SC.

But word was before Darnold and the offers out to other '16 guys, it was looking good.

Last edited:
Oregon quarterback and Heisman Trophy contender Marcus Mariota is taking two classes this fall, golf and yoga, Ted Miller of ESPN reports.

It's brilliant planning.

Mariota finished all of the required classes for a general science degree in three years, so he can take any classes he wants  during his final college season. Instead of burdening himself with a ton of school work, he's going practice football, do yoga, and golf. The golf and yoga classes meet twice a week.

He was able to pull this off by taking a ton of credits last year.

Didn't Brandon Weedon only take some **** like Ballroom Dancing his last year? Or was that someone else? I think a former TAMU player might have done it as well.

Very solid move for players to leave easy classes for their last semester. Though the former student in me would love to see them not do that **** and take some graduate level classes...

Last edited:
Didn't Brandon Weedon only take some **** like Ballroom Dancing his last year? Or was that someone else? I think a former TAMU player might have done it as well.

Very solid move for players to leave easy classes for their last semester. Though the former student in me would love to see them not do that **** and take some graduate level classes...

Are you thinking about Matt Leinart?

Keith ain't eem trying to hear that RS talk lol coaches talked about it, but Keith ain't with it. He's been cleared for full contact.

Gunna how yall looking with Micah Abernathy?

Gurley shed 20 lbs :x  got his track speed back (bulked up after the ankle injury last year, was playing close to 250lbs)

We got a CB #31 Shattle Fenteng...you heard it hear first.

I can believe he was 250. Watching him live dude look like a linebacker in the backfield.

Didn't think you could get credits for those types of classes. I took tennis in college, got no credit towards graduation though. Probably because I just stood on the baseline and smoked butts.

I think Demarco Murray finally wins the Heisman this year.

Mike Davis been on that Alshon Jeffery/LenDale White diet and he's out now with a hamstring pull, dude gonna be big as Jerome Bettis in a month

iwFceej.png

"For the next 2 weeks all UT Football coaches will move into Jester East to "live, eat, train and return together," with team. This will be for just 2 weeks before the entire student population arrives for the 2014-2015 school year."

RS Frosh WR Csont'e York has been suspended for fall camp... Rearranged some hockey players face outside of a bar... Wasn't looked upon to contribute this year so we will see if he looks to pursue football somewhere else with Canteen Ways and Harris all looking prime to jump him on the depth chart

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom