2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Malcolm Mitchell got hurt and Todd Gurley played half the game, sitchoassdown tryna join in on the Georgia jokes. Whom art thou anyway 
nerd.gif

CMN97 dont you got Sunday school or somn ? Last I checked, we beat LSU. Have a seat.
Your jokes
sick.gif
Y'all still lost though. Y'all beat LSU? That matters why?
roll.gif
You have no friends here, go away.
YOU are on a message board trying to make friends? YOU said you 'feel like being messy' like a broad then edited it out. YOU have posted in this thread prolly 100 times and have added zilch to it. YOU are gonna become the first poster I've ever blocked. YOU should go away. Talkin bout I stalk your posts to report you 
indifferent.gif
 the hell? Yea, you're clearly new here but your time is up

YOU are on a message board trying to make friends? YOU said you 'feel like being messy' like a broad then edited it out. YOU have posted in this thread prolly 100 times and have added zilch to it. YOU are gonna become the first poster I've ever blocked. YOU should go away. Talkin bout I stalk your posts to report you :stoneface:  the hell? Yea, you're clearly new here but your time is up
YOU mad?! Do what YOU do li daddy. Don't matter to me no way. YOU extra heated over an internet arguement. YOU worried too much bout me. YOU should get your priorities in order. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
sick.gif
  @ this massacre in Death Valley.

Clemson needs to march their ***** back up that hill and get back on those buses.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom