2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Rix was throwin everything to 26 that day
mean.gif

Why UM lets any other player wear that number is beyond me....

26 should be retired forever
tired.gif
I'm a State fan and I was livid when I saw Anthony Reddick prancing around in that #26 RIGHT after Sean T left. 

Hopefully I can secure my ticket for UM-FSU by Tuesday. The amount of snowhares in Tally that weekend...deer gawd :pimp: :pimp:

If all 3 run the table I can see the CPUs vaulting FSU in over the Ducks, Miami (possibly twice) or VTech and Clemson doing well the rest of the season will be clutch for them. Oregon doesn't really have anybody besides Stanford on their schedule and maybe UCLA in the title game. FSU and UO are really close right now in the coaches poll. Guess we'll find out tonight.

Mizzou is legit. I didn't even get to see them destroy us yesterday but caught some of the replay while at work today, there D-line and WRs are no joke. They'll all but lock up the East if they beat USCe next week, which is highly likely since most likely Shaw isn't playing.

Last edited:
Oregon has only played Washington who wet the bed yesterday against ASU. ASU is a decent enough team, but Washington shouldn't have gotten blown out like that. It puts a big fat question mark on Oregon's only quality win. Unless you want to add in the massacre they did to Tennessee, and Tennessee getting an upset win yesterday.

What some people seem to forget is that if Oregon wins out they will play UCLA twice (assuming that UCLA continues to win as well). I'd argue that UCLA is pretty much the equivalent of Clemson.

Last edited:
UCLA is not the equivalent of Clemson... i'm sorry I just don't see it... call it homer or w/e

Bleacher report seems to think that FSU gets the #2 spot in the first BCS Standings... i think our best shot at staying there is beating UM -- , then VaTech winning out and losing to us in the ACC champ game.....

On A Side Note--

If the 4-team playoff were this year and the season ended today we would have:

Bama vs. O$U

and

Oregon vs. FSU

THAT would be insane :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Oregon has only played Washington who wet the bed yesterday against ASU. ASU is a decent enough team, but Washington shouldn't have gotten blown out like that. It puts a big fat question mark on Oregon's only quality win. Unless you want to add in the massacre they did to Tennessee, and Tennessee getting an upset win yesterday.

What some people seem to forget is that if Oregon wins out they will play UCLA twice (assuming that UCLA continues to win as well). I'd argue that UCLA is pretty much the equivalent of Clemson.

Ehh we basically got cockblocked and trolled hard by Stanford this year, they played an undefeated and top 15 ranked Washington and top 10 ranked UCLA the week prior to us playing them. That kinda makes the ranked teams we play seem weak to most people because we beat a one loss team instead of an undefeated one.

I think Oregons safest route to the NC game is for us to keep winning out, hope Stanford and UCLA keeps climbing up the poll and the BCS computer to not screw us over.

Kingsbury!!!!
:pimp: always rooting for him to succeed...fav young coach

Game gonna be CRAZY hyped....feels like old times...hope it rains in tally so the spirit of Sean Taylor rolls through...he was killing fsu that year :lol: :frown: r.i.p.

Rix was throwin everything to 26 that day :smh:

Why UM lets any other player wear that number is beyond me....

26 should be retired forever |I

Knew that pic was gonna appear :lol:

Roscoe was :pimp:

Ehh we basically got cockblocked and trolled hard by Stanford this year, they played an undefeated and top 15 ranked Washington and top 10 ranked UCLA the week prior to us playing them. That kinda makes the ranked teams we play seem weak to most people because we beat a one loss team instead of an undefeated one.

I think Oregons safest route to the NC game is for us to keep winning out, hope Stanford and UCLA keeps climbing up the poll and the BCS computer to not screw us over.

Eh, FSU has played no one but an obviously overrated Maryland, and an obviously overrated Clemson.
'Bama has played no one but TAMU, which while a good team is really only half a team. Just really good on that half.
Ohio State has only played Wisconsin since NW decided to return back to reality
Missouri should be interesting even if they beat a banged up Georgia team that probably shouldn't be in the top 10 healthy, and a Florida team that has no business being ranked at all this year
I'm holding my opinion on Baylor until later when they play some better/more complete teams.

So really in the end Oregon is right there with the rest of them

Eh, FSU has played no one but an obviously overrated Maryland, and an obviously overrated Clemson.
'Bama has played no one but TAMU, which while a good team is really only half a team. Just really good on that half.
Ohio State has only played Wisconsin since NW decided to return back to reality
Missouri should be interesting even if they beat a banged up Georgia team that probably shouldn't be in the top 10 healthy, and a Florida team that has no business being ranked at all this year
I'm holding my opinion on Baylor until later when they play some better/more complete teams.

So really in the end Oregon is right there with the rest of them

:smh: Northwestern looking worse and worse, so much for a quality win. Hopefully Wisconsin wins out (I think they will) And Michigan is ranked when we play. As for who we'd play in the B1G title game, I'm guessing it would be MSU/Michigan (if we make it)

Dont matter.

we need Oregon and Florida State to lose to have a chance. Obviously Bama losing would help but im convinced they won't win.

Back
Top Bottom