2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

I just turned this game on a little while ago, but what's the analysis on these two teams, Is Clemson this bad or is FSU this good?

FSU defense looks good. There offense is good to but everybody's wide open. I think Clemson was just a little.overrated tho other then Sammy and Boyd they really have no big play makers

10372965874_51cf132f64_o.gif
I'm YELLIN 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OAN: Is it me, or are these FSU defenders high af on cocaine? 
nerd.gif

When he said "cover" I think he meant the secondary :lol:

Oops. My bad. I have one tracked mind at times.

Either way FSU looked deadly, Clemson got called out and showed up with nothing honestly. Besides SammyWat they have little explosiveness.

I'm looking forward to the rankings :D

I just turned this game on a little while ago, but what's the analysis on these two teams, Is Clemson this bad or is FSU this good?
I would say a little bit of both. Clemson did beat a healthy Georgia team.
Malcolm Mitchell got hurt and Todd Gurley played half the game, sitchoassdown tryna join in on the Georgia jokes. Whom art thou anyway 
nerd.gif

CMN97 dont you got Sunday school or somn ? Last I checked, we beat LSU. Have a seat.

Malcolm Mitchell got hurt and Todd Gurley played half the game, sitchoassdown tryna join in on the Georgia jokes. Whom art thou anyway :nerd:  

CMN97 dont you got Sunday school or somn ? Last I checked, we beat LSU. Have a seat.
Your jokes :x Y'all still lost though. Y'all beat LSU? That matters why? :rofl: You have no friends here, go away.

Last edited:
Winston is one of  the best Fr qbs I've ever seen

tears rolling out my eyes that miami will possibly be top 5 
embarassed.gif

edit: crazy spelling error 
mean.gif

Last edited:
#2WEEKSOFGLORY

Lol rather have 2 weeks of glory then be known for a team that chokes every time there on top and doesn't win rings. That's the difference between um and FSU both usually have equal talent but when Miami's on top they usually get it done. When FSU is they choke it up.to teams like nc state and wake forest.

Huge shake up in the too 10 now...fla st has to jump OSU idc that they won today this is pure dominance on the road against a muuuch better team

Back
Top Bottom