2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Northern Illinois quarterback Jordan Lynch had a career day on Saturday, rushing for 316 yards — an FBS record for a quarterbacks :x

Game gonna be CRAZY hyped....feels like old times...hope it rains in tally so the spirit of Sean Taylor rolls through...he was killing fsu that year :lol: :frown: r.i.p.

[COLOR=#red]I'm not an FSU fan by any stretch of the imagination, but I can say that when Florida State is winning or at the very least contenders CFB is better. Not sure they'll sustain this like the Noles of the late 80s and most of the 90s but I'm enjoying this while it's here.[/COLOR]

even if they beat Miami on Nov. 2nd they would have to play them again right in the ACC title?

Last edited:
Just hope they don't get the big head after this win.

Just hope they don't get the big head after this win.

[COLOR=#red]most good teams have the big head Dre. You mean you hope they continue to be motivated and play well. But as an athlete yourself you know that in order to be successful you have to first think and believe that you are better than sometimes you even are...not so much where it's entirely unrealistic, but just enough to have you reach and play higher. The term for that is psycho-cybernetics...look it up my dude...if I were a coach it would be prerequisite for my team. I know I talk a lot of crap sometimes but in reality I'm not dumb! I know my stuff.[/COLOR]

The offensive line last night :smokin The biggest surprise even bigger than Jameis Winston
might be how good Bobby Hart has been this year. My dude is straight up mauling folks
out there at right tackle when before this season saying he was a turnstile at any position
was being nice to the guy.

Also Kelvin Benjamin's catch on the delay of game play on the first drive of the 2nd half i believe
was badass. He actually high points the ball this year versus his first couple years, s/o to Dawsey
for coaching the receivers up!

Back
Top Bottom