2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Jameis has impressed the heck outta me. Clemson game solidifies big time throws, poise, moxie, mobility. The easy comparison, right or wrong, is Cam. But that's not my personal comparison, and I'm not ready to go there yet after six games.

Trap games are NC State and Wake. Legit threats are Miami and at the Swamp in a rivalry game.

Joyner showed out.

FSU looked unreal last night. And on the road. :smh:

The way we looked at NC, vs how they looked at Clemson....... :smh:

Free Shoes fans coming out of the woodworks.
If that's in reference to me, i've been scared to admit i was an FSU fan since the Korey Mangum years
sick.gif
mean.gif
laugh.gif

even if they beat Miami on Nov. 2nd they would have to play them again right in the ACC title?

Granted that Miami closes out it's schedule with Ws, yup.

Clemson's heart got took in the 1st quarter, man. Boyd was shook.

That turnover killed the momentum, but like you said Boyd was shook when he realized the speed of that FSD defense.

I'm shocked they got murked that bad after seeing how rocking that stadium was.

FSU is the real deal. Shame if they run the table and miss out on the NC game.

Winston imo is already the best QB prospect in the country. The poise is unreal. Would take him over any QB in the draft right now.

Mizzou jumping to 5? wow

Updated AP

1. Alabama

2. Oregon

3. Florida State

4. Ohio State

5. Missouri

6. Baylor

7. Miami

8. Stanford

9. Clemson

10. Texas Tech

11. Auburn

12. UCLA

13. LSU

14. Texas A&M

15. Fresno State

16. Virginia Tech

17. Oklahoma

18. Louisville

19. Oklahoma State

20. South Carolina

21. UCF

22. Wisconsin

23. Northern Illinois

24. Michigan

25. Nebraska

The style points put Baylor above them.
Losing 34-10 to Wake Forest would have been bad enough for Randy Edsall and Maryland . But the Terps' trip to Winston-Salem proved even worse than that.

Edsall confirmed after the game that both of his leading two receivers, Stefon Diggs and Deon Long, had broken their legs during the game and would require season-ending surgery. Long broke both the tibia and the fibula in his right leg, with Diggs breaking his right fibula later in the game.

"It's unfortunate," Edsall said, per the Washington Post. "I feel bad for both those guys. We got to make sure we move forward."

Though seven games, the pair had combined for 66 receptions for 1,076 yards -- totals representing just over 50 percent of the Maryland's team receptions and just under 54 percent of its receiving yards. Diggs -- a preseason all-purpose All-American -- also ranked ninth in the ACC in receiving with his 587 yards.

The timing for Edsall and the Terps could not be worse; after their promising 4-0 start, Maryland has been outscored 123-37 and gone 1-2 over their past three games, and now the Terps host a wounded No. 9 Clemson this Saturday.

After the plague of injuries suffered by Maryland's quarterbacks in 2012, Edsall could have been forgiven for hoping for better luck on the injury front in 2013. But it looks like he'll keep have to hoping into 2014.

Last edited:
So ucf beats louisville but the cards still get ranked higher than ucf. **** does not make sense at all.

Back
Top Bottom