2. Stitching on the toe box & eyelits are precise
3. Correct color jumpman on outsole
4. Tongues look good
5. Correct lace lock
6. Correct midsole and shark teeth color blocking
7. Air unit looks good
8. Netting is perfect

Last edited:
Looks legit. on the 2013 grapes though pretty sure on the side of the the tongue on both shoes next to the netting it should have imprinted twenty thirteen. Under the laces. If it has that def legit.

Legit fam!
1. Production tag and # are correct
2. Stitching on the toe box & eyelits are precise
3. Correct color jumpman on outsole
4. Tongues look good
5. Correct lace lock
6. Correct midsole and shark teeth color blocking
7. Air unit looks good
8. Netting is perfect

Great explanation!! But the only thing is the stitching is not precise. Look at the bottom lace holes...sloppy.
Also the ice on the bottom is too clear, should be cloudier. IMO I say very good fakes.

Look legit to me. Just make sure it says twenty thirteen inside the shoe by the laces and your definitely good to go!

Great explanation!! But the only thing is the stitching is not precise. Look at the bottom lace holes...sloppy.
Also the ice on the bottom is too clear, should be cloudier. IMO I say very good fakes.
not necessarily, sometimes even shoes released through legit stores like Foot Locker are defective. build quality is getting worse and worse for retros

Id still say legit fam, the stitching on the lower eyelit is sloopy, but could be just shoody craftsmanship. Soles look cloudy to me, could be the pic making it look clear.

Thanks for all the help. As for the bottom lace holes, it's actually pretty precise, just distorted by the camera. It also has the twenty thirteen engraving on the tongue next to the netting

Look legit to me. Just make sure it says twenty thirteen inside the shoe by the laces and your definitely good to go!
dont count on it..fakes have started the twenty thirteen now too. Its just not as deep and pronounced as the RDs..

The jumpman on the back looks tremendous compared to mine! And the AJ logo inside the tounge should have some sort of accent on the letter O and the lace loops look huge, and the jumpman on the tounge has no imprint or bevel. F-A-K-E

Back
Top Bottom