2013 LEXUS GS350 Leaked Pictures ... mercedes & BMW better look out ! the Redesign is Nicccce

official pics 

http://wp.me/p1hgsr-5AA

smokin.gif

**MORE PICS**

http://wp.me/p1hgsr-5AA

[table][tr][td][h3]2013 LEXUS  2013 LEXUS GS350 Leaked Pictures ... mercedes & BMW better look out ! the Redesign is NicccceGS350 Leaked Pictures ... mercedes & BMW better look out !
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
[/h3][/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by pookieman

[table][tr][td][h3]2013 LEXUS  2013 LEXUS GS350 Leaked Pictures ... mercedes & BMW better look out ! the Redesign is NicccceGS350 Leaked Pictures ... mercedes & BMW better look out !
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
[/h3][/td][/tr][/table]

shutdown after post 1. 

Originally Posted by Luciano Jones

if anything the second generation GS's prices just went up. that thing is icky, basegod
sick.gif
don't you mean 3gs? 2GS was the bubble eyes. I got a 430 and 300 3gs and i am disappointed...i'll just wait for an LS and make the move to that M

This is the first ugly GS. Lexus, exterior-design-wise, hasn't been doing so well lately. I don't think any of their current lineup is particularly pleasing aesthetically.

Originally Posted by RealRubirosa

This is the first ugly GS. Lexus, exterior-design-wise, hasn't been doing so well lately. I don't think any of their current lineup is particularly pleasing aesthetically.

seriously 
grin.gif
.. LX, GX, ISc.. all trash. 

Extremely dissapointed. Not even the double headlights made the cut 
30t6p3b.gif

Nothing messes with the 2nd Generation still.

That is disgusting 
sick.gif

I swear I will be able to get a job as a car designer whenever I want after seeing some of the models being pushed out lately by different companies

Originally Posted by scshift

That is disgusting 
sick.gif

I swear I will be able to get a job as a car designer whenever I want after seeing some of the models being pushed out lately by different companies

son.. you 8years old.. what are you gonna put on these designs? laser guns n tank threads n $%^&?

Back
Top Bottom