2013 NBA Summer League Thread (Orlando Starts 7/7 9 AM)

you act like he said he was gonna be a god damn all star.....if you know any ******g thing about basketball its OK to say "he's looking good" i mean because he's actually looking good right now

yall ************* kill me some times w/ ya fake deep knowledge about a sport w/ a resume that includes a rec/ymca career 

and he's a big man and not a guard......so seeing the moves he's displaying is a positive thing 

Last edited:
you act like he said he was gonna be a god damn all star.....if you know any ******g thing about basketball its OK to say "he's looking good" i mean because he's actually looking good right now

yall ************* kill me some times w/ ya fake deep knowledge about a sport w/ a resume that includes a rec/ymca career 

and he's a big man and not a guard......so seeing the moves he's displaying is a positive thing 
I hope you get some fresh air today lol

Don't even know if that's a slight but regardless I'm rolling 
laugh.gif

I'm sure he was 
laugh.gif

Dude got worked up over not making any conclusions after three quarters of play in a summer league game. I'm not even mad though 
laugh.gif

nobody made conclusions.....all folks were saying is that he was looking good so far.....your poor reading comprehension skills made you assume people in here were saying that

so I guess when the same thing is said on nbatv tonight they'll be wrong for complementing him on his game today? OK

pretty sure ainge/stevens were happy with what they saw from their big man but oh they shouldn't be because its just the summer league.....its progress

stick to the "weeknd" threads and unlimp that wrist 

Last edited:
nobody made conclusions.....all folks were saying is that he was looking good so far.....your poor reading comprehension skills made you assume people in here were saying that

stick to the "weeknd" and mma threads 
That one guy said "what happened today can transfer anywhere". That is what you call a conclusion. If by me saying "I'll wait til at least halfway through the schedule to make conclusions" is such a bad thing, so be it. Not sure how that was rant worthy or how I have "fake deep knowledge" 
laugh.gif

I hope to see you in more NBA threads to see what sort of other views you have since you make yourself out to be in a position of such knowledge. 

will it transfer? who knows but seeing a big man displaying that is very positive....you act like he's some undersized guard that jacked up 30 points in a summer league game

will it transfer? who knows but seeing a big man displaying that is very positive....you act like he's some undersized guard that jacked up 30 points in a summer league game
Um, yes, it is really positive. He's having a great game. I never said anything about what he's displaying or acted like "he's some undersized guard that jacked up 30 points in a summer league game". The poor comprehension seems to be coming from you.

Just woke up
laugh.gif
mean.gif

How did MCW and Burke play?

What about Vic for Orlando?
MCW started slow but found some rhythm and finished pretty solid. Didn't shoot so great but hard to say anything after only one game. 

Victor is playing point guard and is everywhere on the court. Finger print type player who has effected the game even without scoring or having the basketball. I think he has like 4-6 steals. I personally don't know if I'd want him to play point guard in the real season but it didn't go as bad as I thought it would.

Last edited:
Of course HE will say he doesn't mind, but does anyone think P. Beverley feels he shouldn't have to play Summer League since he started in playoff games?
He isn't good enough to feel that way. Reggie Jackson started in playoff games and actually played well and he's playing. I remember Bo Outlaw used to play in every summer league league and game and he was a 15 yr vet. :lol:

Of course HE will say he doesn't mind, but does anyone think P. Beverley feels he shouldn't have to play Summer League since he started in playoff games?
He isn't good enough to feel that way. Reggie Jackson started in playoff games and actually played well and he's playing. I remember Bo Outlaw used to play in every summer league league and game and he was a 15 yr vet.
laugh.gif
I don't have a problem with it......good to see him, jones , and smith playing 

Vic singing :lol:, that cover of you got it bad at Indiana was legendary.

Guy does everything

How did Kelly play for the Celtics?
9-12 25 points 7 rebounds and 2 assist

he showed a little bit of everything....

he went against two players that played decent mins last year for the magic so I was impressed....we'll see how the rest of the week go

Last edited:
Kelly Olynyk and Tony Mitchell looked impressive out there today for us Boston Fans. Took a L though. :/

Wasn't that in the Long Beach Pro-Am summer league??? Bo would be putting up Lebron-like numbers 
roll.gif

I remember Jelani Mccoy playing in that thing for the longest time 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom