2013: New Retro Colorways

Those grey 13s are amazing. They would look 1000 times better with black laces though

Really only care about the V's in that pic, double up. Rest of the trash can go to the ratchets/hypebeast/sheep/scallywags/etc etc.

Fire Red IIIs? Hopefully they get the midsole right. 2007 IIIs and IVs were the worst shoes JB ever produced.
I am selling my Fire Red IVs for em since I think those are the worst Jordans since the 06 militaries. They crease by simply looking at the shoe. They look several years old from a few wears. It doesnt get much worse than those. Hopefully these are executed better.

looks like im going to be putting my sneaker money away for a Dope Watch if this is whats to come.

lol after the excitement has gone down those colorways are trash. It is hard to disappoint me with a IV though so I will wait for better pics and hope for the best!

This year has too much heat to be copping those colorways, others I would keep em as part of my dope IV collection!

never really been a fan of 4's...and these rainbow colorways aren't helping 
sick.gif

I have to disagree with you, the red laces really make the gold jumpman on the tongue really pop out. The grey just sit there outta place like Mittens Romney at a Jeezy concert
Totally agree, the front view where you can't see the grey looks nice, I like the look of the black on the red laces.

Back
Top Bottom