*2013 NFC North Trash Talk Thread™ ® --> Lions Hire Jim Caldwell as Head Coach.

I don't think I can cheer for the Bears ever again. This team just doesnt get it. Mark my words, they'll continue to miss the playoffs year and year again. Burning whatever Bears attire i have when i get home :smh:

laugh.gif

Well, the Vikings saved me $50. Thank you for splitting with Detroit, Asiata & Co.

Paul not 6-10 though, we started at No. 8 before today's games and we couldn't go back any further than that despite any outcome.

However, we did have a chance to move all the way up to No. 3 IF we had lost, and either OAK/TB/ATL/JAX/CLE had won, and none[/I of the five did. :lol: Thus, a win or a loss didn't affect our draft positioning, and for the first time I was completely happy to see a win take place.

Probably Jared's last game in Purple, and he played well.

I know many reports (pointedly Ian Rapaport's) cite Cassel coming back and us drafting a person to grow behind him, but our pick has regressed since then + a new coach (and there will be, Jay Glazer reported it before kickoff and a bunch of players that won't be around won't be changing Zygi's opinion) will want his own guy possibly. We know how that whole thing works. It has to do with their egos, but it happens.

A lot of people that know about the coaching staff, and even a local media guy turned national head for USA Today Tom Pelissero says that we should hire from within and promote Mike Priefer. Musgrave is garbage, but the staff is not all rotten.

Back
Top Bottom