2013 NFC North Trash Talk Thread VOL Best QB Best RB Best WR all in one division

Whose winning the division

• The Pack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Da Bears

• The Vikes

• The Lions

• Total voters
Joined Jun 30, 2003
i'm still thinking about AP falling just short of the record ... that man went on a tear during the 2nd half of the season

Joined Sep 19, 2007
Lions going from worst to first 8) :smokin

Really though I am pumped, I think we made some good moves to help in the secondary even though it is lacking depth. Only worry is the offensive line.

Joined Feb 10, 2003
Lions going from worst to first 8) :smokin

Really though I am pumped, I think we made some good moves to help in the secondary even though it is lacking depth. Only worry is the offensive line.
Last year I never felt good. The arrests, counting on players to be healthy that had sustained career threating injuries, the schedule, no real upgrades from the previous year. I just never felt good about last year.

For some strange reason I think we are going to cook this year.

jpzx

Supporter
Joined Feb 7, 2008
Yeah, because I've done that. :lol:

I'll get around to the thread soon. Keep it corked fellas.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now