2013 NY JETS OFF-SEASON THREAD 8-8 ..12 Picks ...

Wow look at those *******! :pimp:

My favorite guy revis is gone but I'm still in for my jets! I just hope smith starts. I think we can be better than last year and decent

We will do better than expected.

No playoffs, but we ain't gonna be terrible like some predicted us to be.

I say another .500 season or something like 7-9

I'm thinking 7-9 or 8-8 as well.

For as bad as they were last season. Revis injured, Holmes injured, no o line, Sanchez being Sanchez etc, they were 6-7 with an outside shot at the playoffs in December before Sanchez crapped away the Tennessee game.

The D will be solid and they'll play hard and they won't be the trainwreck most people are predicting.

I'm hype for the season. The Defense should be interesting to see. Also I wanna see Geno get some reps in with the first team this preseason. Just to see his composure.

Ready for another season. Tickets come Wednesday. Also got Toyota Club seats for the Giants/Jets Pre-Season game coming today from Stubhub.

:D :D :D :D

Ready for another great/heartbreaking/frustrating/wanna kill someone year with all of you guys!!!!!

i voted for sanchez only cause i want that to be the case. it will likely be geno

Rex said sanchez is gonna start the first preseason gm but geno's gettin reps with the first unit ...

Can't wait for Sanchez to throw a game winning td on Revis's side.

tb was so hyped like 2 years ago. Josh freeman was the second coming of Jesus or sumn

I have a feeling revis won't play that first game or probably be limited. Could be wrong though.

Guarantee Revis will be on the opposite side of whoever will be the Jets #1 receiver.

You have a better chance of seeing Geno throw the pick to Revis then you do Revis not playing at all or in limited use. Part of me wants to say that Rex and Marty would not be stupid to throw anywhere near Revis but the other part says Rex says F IT, throw it towards him........

Last edited:
cant wait to see what this team looks like tonight. i seriously hope geno is the goods, if nothing else to at least light a fire under sanchez candy *** ...

Can't wait for Sanchez to throw a game winning td on Revis's side.

tb was so hyped like 2 years ago. Josh freeman was the second coming of Jesus or sumn
LOL that would be dope...

what I'm looking for is the play-calling. I think Marty ball suits Sanchez's skillset better.

Much simple routes (ala play-actions, bootlegs and many crossing patterns).

Geno's been looking nice in training camp though. Dude's got a stronger arm for sure.

Santonio would've thrived in this system but no one knows when he'll be back. smh.

Like someone said though... number one goal = trying to stay healthy.

We're all in this together for the long haul :\ .

I want the CS and FO to realize if Geno is fit to start Week 1, LET HIM. They cannot feel tied down to having Sanchez start just because of his contract situation.

My only reasoning for starting Sanchez week 1 is if the team is absolutely terrible with either of them starting at qb.

If that's the case, start Sanchez week 1 and on the short week to New England. If their 0-2 and Sanchez is crappy which he probably will be, then start geno week 3, you got extra time to prepare for a beatable teamin buffalo and another potential winnable game against Tennessee in week 4. That's the perfect scenario to put him in a decent situation to succeed rather then throw him out there with 2 games in a 4 day span to start the season.

Barring hell freezing over and Sanchez having a drew Bree's in 04 ressurction season, they need to see what they got in geno. Next years draft has quite a few decent qb prospects so if he's not the answer and they suck the potential answer might be available next season but hopefully they handle geno well this season and put him in a good position when he does start.

Back
Top Bottom