2013 Super Bowl XLVII Commercials Thread

the physics in FF is getting out of hand now. First they drag a 20 ton vault now theyre pulling down airplanes with cars

it's crazy how the commercials have become their own entity now, everyone expects to be wowed now.

if it's funny, great, if not, well it's just a commercial...

sort of like how bacon is crazy popular now.  it's always been there, it's always been good

let's not get crazy now.
What? Super Bowl commercials have been a thing forever man, you're absolutely wrong if you think this is some sort of new trend.

it's crazy how the commercials have become their own entity now, everyone expects to be wowed now.

if it's funny, great, if not, well it's just a commercial...

sort of like how bacon is crazy popular now.  it's always been there, it's always been good

let's not get crazy now.
What? Super Bowl commercials have been a thing forever man, you're absolutely wrong if you think this is some sort of new trend.
they've been a thing forever, but the sort of hysteria that surrounds them now is something that feels new to me within the past few years

i know they've been coveted ad space and there have always been funny, unconventional ads, but not to the point

were people are actually let down by them.  I recall watching the games and seeing some funny commericals in the meantime, now people anticipate having their socks blown off by a commercial.  Like the bacon thing, superbowl commercials have always been what they are.

Last edited:
Get a Beetle, turn ayo.

laugh.gif

old people taco bell commercial is my favorite so far
roll.gif
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom